Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

maybe ill have an excuse to go back to NA now since the level grind is so ass and the playerbase is super uhh lackluster in certain EQs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    GameGuard doesn't run on Wine either
    Damn, that sucks. Anti-cheat software always gotta be the main bane for Linux gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    maybe ill have an excuse to go back to NA now since the level grind is so ass and the playerbase is super uhh lackluster in certain EQs
    Here's hoping they'll update with expert matchmaking when NA PC hits. If EQs like Magatsu aren't there already, then it's gonna be a shitshow when they hit

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Here's hoping they'll update with expert matchmaking when NA PC hits. If EQs like Magatsu aren't there already, then it's gonna be a shitshow when they hit
    TD3 already is for them, I can imagine how bad SH Magatsu will be them too especially with a playerbase who refuses to learn. I can see it now:

-lots of deaths trying to break knees
    -attacking non-essential parts on the boss
    -skipping the hooks because attacking the boss only is somehow more "efficient"
    -as long as he doesn't break the last wall, we're fine!
    -oh he broke the last wall, I'm so mad I'm going to drop down to the VH version instead!
    -Sega needs to nerf this quest
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

TD3 already is for them, I can imagine how bad SH Magatsu will be them too especially with a playerbase who refuses to learn. I can see it now:

-lots of deaths trying to break knees
    -attacking non-essential parts on the boss
    -skipping the hooks because attacking the boss only is somehow more "efficient"
    -as long as he doesn't break the last wall, we're fine!
    -oh he broke the last wall, I'm so mad I'm going to drop down to the VH version instead!
    -Sega needs to nerf this quest
    Honestly, those are the times when magatsu was actually a fun EQ instead of dying in half a second. Looking forward to watching the blue tower at 2% while the only FO jumps in an AIS instead of burning Apprentice.

They'll overocome Magatsu by crafting Talis to make them equippable for their Hu/Fo's

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Honestly, those are the times when magatsu was actually a fun EQ instead of dying in half a second. Looking forward to watching the blue tower at 2% while the only FO jumps in an AIS instead of burning Apprentice.
    "Aww look at those Damoths, aren't they cute ? No way they can harm the towers"
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Honestly, those are the times when magatsu was actually a fun EQ instead of dying in half a second.
    it was super fun when it first came out, when it re-released it was sorta fun but he died so quick it kinda took the fun out. Ya you can turn off expert matching but thats if you enjoy suffering

Looking forward to watching the blue tower at 2% while the only FO jumps in an AIS instead of burning Apprentice.
    oh lord I can see it now, better bring some Burn TMGs lol sometimes I panic when I'm trying to burn and the SE just won't proc until the last second

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    They'll overocome Magatsu by crafting Talis to make them equippable for their Hu/Fo's
    oh no lol
    PSO2 NGS

it was super fun when it first came out, when it re-released it was sorta fun but he died so quick it kinda took the fun out. Ya you can turn off expert matching but thats if you enjoy suffering

oh lord I can see it now, better bring some Burn TMGs lol sometimes I panic when I'm trying to burn and the SE just won't proc until the last second

oh no lol
    I do enjoy suffering. I find EQs to be way more fun when you have no moons left and half the mpa is dead because they still haven't learned how to dodge Loser's time stop. Secretly hoping they skip PD and go straight for the upgraded version instead.

I actually miss the episode 3 and 4 content. It was really varied and a lot of fun, even the xmas EQs. Now it's just catered to clearing as fast as possible to get the most runs in stop nobody touches the older stuff.

I do enjoy suffering. I find EQs to be way more fun when you have no moons left and half the mpa is dead because they still haven't learned how to dodge Loser's time stop. Secretly hoping they skip PD and go straight for the upgraded version instead.

I actually miss the episode 3 and 4 content. It was really varied and a lot of fun, even the xmas EQs. Now it's just catered to clearing as fast as possible to get the most runs in stop nobody touches the older stuff.
    If they don't have XH by the time PD comes then the ARKS buff will just carry the MPAs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHuASWH4rw 44:00 and beyond, It seems that the NA version have these many issues...

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHuASWH4rw 44:00 and beyond, It seems that the NA version have these many issues...
    The first issue this person had was literally what instantly turned me off from taking PSO2NA seriously.

Update: after watching most of the video, that whole weapon change issue really turns me off from the game.
    Last edited by otakun; May 19, 2020 at 11:57 PM.