Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    If you never used it try opening it and hacking in your Login Information, it doesn't just use the cached ones from the store.
    You know what? I'm done with this laughable farce. I refuse to jump through so many hoops to play a game this old and was never really coming here in the first place. RiP PSO.
    And here I actually had a tiny glimmer of hope that this was real. Stupid me.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Tried downloading it on my brother's computer (his is a lot better than mine). Finally got it to download, but now I'm stuck at 7.19 gigs out of 11.14 gigs downloaded.

Edit: finally downloading at a normal rate.
    Last edited by locutus442; May 27, 2020 at 08:13 AM.

Not sure if this was posted here yet, but character files from the Japanese version work flawlessly. I was able to realign my NA char with how he looked in JP during the EP4 era without any issues.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

the launcher fucking shit i have downloaded 93k+ files , clicked start game and it starts download 93k+ files again like what the actual fuck

after all those years the launcher is still this fucking trash

The launcher is unbearably slow.
    Then again I am downloading from Europe so maybe that's a factor.

Yay we got NA Pc launch. Now waiting for NA Tweaker because this trash launcher wont even work. It's laughable the amount of workarounds you have to do for something that should simply work after it's downloaded from the shop

I found a workaround that requires a bit of file permission ownership changes. If you go to the PSO2 main website in the forums under support, there is a few threads on it.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yay we got NA Pc launch. Now waiting for NA Tweaker because this trash launcher wont even work. It's laughable the amount of workarounds you have to do for something that should simply work after it's downloaded from the shop
    But if there's a NA version Tweaker, there goes everyone's arguments against supporting the real version for the past 7 years...
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    But if there's a NA version Tweaker, there goes everyone's arguments against supporting the real version for the past 7 years...
    BUT ITS DIFFERENT, IM SUPPORTING NA EVEN THOUGH THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY IS GOING TO SOJ
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well...I'm of the lucky few that managed to get in without any Microsoft Store/launcher problems. In-game, things seem fine except that loading menus/people/etc can kill your FPS baaaad. Hanging out in the lobby is straight awful