Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

100 Ares Stones for that Austere unit upgrade, I better start digging through my storage otherwise its grind time
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Funnily enough, a few weeks ago I tried cleaning my storage and part of the cleaning were an old invade unit(think was an arm) and a stack of Ares stones(turned them to gold mats). Then next week we got this notice. I am aware recycling old and irrelevant drops has been the norm for a while, but its getting harder to hoard everything when they keep adding new stuff and space is limited :/
    At least I still have my 12* Austeres from some old welfare campaign, so hoping the SAF is an SSA(prolly not though)

Also didnt know the new pot was coming so soon. I was farming for a 3rd Stil, but I will keep all the mats and just upgrade an Atlas Ex instead in the meantime. And for once, I am actually hyped about a pet. It looks so cute, though I wonder how it will fare in the meta

Kinda annoyed that it'll be another 3 weeks till update goes live.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Funnily enough, a few weeks ago I tried cleaning my storage and part of the cleaning were an old invade unit(think was an arm) and a stack of Ares stones(turned them to gold mats). Then next week we got this notice. I am aware recycling old and irrelevant drops has been the norm for a while, but its getting harder to hoard everything when they keep adding new stuff and space is limited :/
    At least I still have my 12* Austeres from some old welfare campaign, so hoping the SAF is an SSA(prolly not though)

Also didnt know the new pot was coming so soon. I was farming for a 3rd Stil, but I will keep all the mats and just upgrade an Atlas Ex instead in the meantime. And for once, I am actually hyped about a pet. It looks so cute, though I wonder how it will fare in the meta
    I'm just wondering where they got that ungrinded 291 S-Def when Rear/Austerios is at minimum 235.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I'm just wondering where they got that ungrinded 291 S-Def when Rear/Austerios is at minimum 235.
    291 S-DEF is the base S-DEF for the 13* upgrade, not Austerios.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    291 S-DEF is the base S-DEF for the 13* upgrade, not Austerios.
    Wait, so the upgrade makes it weaker! Then what's the point?
    Spoiler!

No, unless I got it wrong, 12* rear austere is 235 S-Def ungrinded While 13* is 290-ish
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    No, unless I got it wrong, 12* rear austere is 235 S-Def ungrinded While 13* is 290-ish
    But don't you need your unit to be grinded to the max in order to trade (like weapons)?
    Spoiler!

You cant be this stupid man

Both of you should go back and watch the vid and pause it during the conversion, 442 S def is what i saw on it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers