Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    But don't you need your unit to be grinded to the max in order to trade (like weapons)?

Left: 12* unit grinded and affixed - 364 S-DEF
    Middle: 13* unit preview, no grinds, no affixes - 291 S-DEF
    Right: 13* unit final result, with the same grinds and affixes as the left - 442 S-DEF
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Its unreal how much you have to hold the importers hand sometimes, thanks ezo
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post

Left: 12* unit grinded and affixed - 364 S-DEF
    Middle: 13* unit preview, no grinds, no affixes - 291 S-DEF
    Right: 13* unit final result, with the same grinds and affixes as the left - 442 S-DEF
    I was going to post "good reflexes with the space bar", but then I remembered that you can slowdown YouTube videos. Even at 0.25 the speed, these screens go by pretty fast, but ya, I see it now. If they keep their set affix, then I'm going to regret upgrading to my Schvelle units last month and wasting my transfer tickets
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

youtube can be slow down to 0.1 by use the tiny opion on the top right on speed menu

I was going to post "good reflexes with the space bar", but then I remembered that you can slowdown YouTube videos. Even at 0.25 the speed, these screens go by pretty fast, but ya, I see it now. If they keep their set affix, then I'm going to regret upgrading to my Schvelle units last month and wasting my transfer tickets
    You can advance / reverse youtube vids frame by frame using < and >.

Anyway those new 13* units look cool, was that Austere or Atlas?

i need convincing that the JP devs aren't working on/helping NA servers up until June 10ths update, recent datamine sorta shows we could have had content thrown at us in between the next update considering the latest story chapter is apparently already translated for NA. I'd like to think SoJ is helping that dumpster fire that NA is atm with their issues and getting stuff fixed then they jump back to their servers and go from there

these are the only reasons why I can think of for these low effort campaigns to keep us busy during these no content times, obviously the pandemic is taken into account but not including this into my main idea here
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    latest story chapter is apparently already translated for NA.
    Wait what, EP6 story data already translated in NA?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i need convincing that the JP devs aren't working on/helping NA servers up until June 10ths update, recent datamine sorta shows we could have had content thrown at us in between the next update considering the latest story chapter is apparently already translated for NA. I'd like to think SoJ is helping that dumpster fire that NA is atm with their issues and getting stuff fixed then they jump back to their servers and go from there

these are the only reasons why I can think of for these low effort campaigns to keep us busy during these no content times, obviously the pandemic is taken into account but not including this into my main idea here
    I'm guessing the pandemic caused delays for further future content, but they decided to delay content that was either already ready or almost ready while they work on the NA version?

Though, the datamined story chapter, is it known if the audio was also there? Since voice acting is something that is much harder to handle in the current situation.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

We have to consider that content is always ready months before release. It is possible that the pandemic and the lockdown struck during the development of content which would have been released in July, August, September, or even "not-episode-7". So in order to avoid the situation of releasing the Spring and Summer content with their regular 2-week updates and then have a 3-month stasis in late summer, they decided to stretch the deployment of already prepared updates to 3-weeks or 4-weeks intervals, until the "buffer" of prepared content fills up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Wait what, EP6 story data already translated in NA?
    yes they also seem to have text for Chapter 5 and 6 finished on NA even tho JP doesn't have them. Probably because they'll release episode 6 in one go so I assume EP6 wont be added to NA until JP has EP6 finished.