Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So DB balance for Et, didn't really change it's place against DS and Wand but it plays better

I read that TMG buff on Hero is actually pretty good (and I don't mean BnS spam)

Atra Ex+ vs Austere NT+, the old debate, essentially having to proc PBs is Austeres downfall for the bonus. Good in fields, useless in boss fights (zero DPS while you stand there trying to fill your PB gauge with Genon, waste of time). Atra Ex+ basically the better choice without any of the downfalls Austere NT+ offers (and you likely have more Atra weapons than you do Austere NT anyways)

Austere Units: 60 atk, 125hp, 13pp
    Atra Units: 90 atk, 100hp, 11pp

I don't have the def numbers on them yet (can't find any posted anywhere) but you can pick and choose what units you want and yes, those stats are spread across all 3 units on Austere, no set bonus on them

Omega Memoria and Rev Catalysts are dropping on weapons (not sure about units) in UH Luther so it's definitely worth running. Atra units can also have Atk 6 on them but apparently those aren't transferable with the new unit transfer system

I can't seem to find Glass egg anywhere outside UH Luther (don't see any in the player shops either) so while the max stats are out there, it may be locked to the EQ for now

New Titles:
    -having a class lvl 95 (5 classes, 10 classes)
    -clear phaleg with 10 different classes
    -clear solo XQ with 10 different classes (Deus)
    -clear solo PD UH with 10 different classes

80 Transfer Passes

may need some clarification on the Lv95 titles
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 10, 2020 at 04:39 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

80 passes? Holy moly that's good. Do you not get any at all until all titles are complete?
    Last edited by Coatl; Jun 10, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Austere units are good, probably the best units we have overall atm(Mirage/Nova still have better hp and pp pool, but less atk), but compared to what we have already, it doesnt warrant switching yet imo. Wonder if Lightstream units will also get a boost when they get to 13*. The SAF we got are good. No Astral soul yet as expected, but we get freebie ATK 5 from Novel units and Stamina/Spirita 6 from Mirage/Nova Legs, which are very good additions.

Really glad Ares stones are used cause I got nearly 2 stacks left. Never throw away trade in stones in PSO2 cause eventually they'll be recycled for some good new stuff years after the original purpose is outdated.

Dunno if this was mentioned but it seems adding the Plus potential on your Atlas weapons and then changing the category puts it back to the original pot, not plus. Seems a bit shitty tbh.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    80 passes? Holy moly that's good. Do you not get any at all until all titles are complete?
    You get 20 passes for each task. 20 for max levels, 20 for 10 classes extreme, 20 for Phaleg duel completion on 10 classes, and 20 for Profound Darkness on 10 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Dunno if this was mentioned but it seems adding the Plus potential on your Atlas weapons and then changing the category puts it back to the original pot, not plus. Seems a bit shitty tbh.
    Wow, that's awful! That feels like a bug. I hope Sega fixes that.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Damn, unless there is like an Atlas EX unit upgrade later they are pretty mediocre. All of 2 def and 30 all atk more than LS but 4 less pp. Gonna be a long time until we get 13* units more than a little better than LS

TBH I'm pretty annoyed at this, units are different from weapons in that if you make a really good set it's alright for a number of classes, so there is even less incentive to upgrade unless there is a major difference. At least for weapons you are unlikely to get current best weapon for all classes and new weapons can always become useful upgrades for classes you don't play as often or for specific uses but not units.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    TBH I'm pretty annoyed at this, units are different from weapons in that if you make a really good set it's alright for a number of classes, so there is even less incentive to upgrade unless there is a major difference. At least for weapons you are unlikely to get current best weapon for all classes and new weapons can always become useful upgrades for classes you don't play as often or for specific uses but not units.
    Wait why would you want the new units to completely eclipse the old? You can tell by the way sega is slowly buffing older *15s that they don't want that at all. People want to feel like their gear is worth investing in when it's relevant, without having to worry about a new gear completely destroying it in stats a month later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Well, it's an rpg, further an online rpg. At the core the reason why anyone plays online rpgs is upgrading your character and upgrading your gear. So slowing down gear upgrades to a crawl is boring af.

Austere OT was incredibly bad because it took 1.5 years for any weapon to appear that was stronger and over 2 years for the difference to be more than ~5% to make them actually worth hunting / farming.

So yeah, of course I don't want to upgrade my gear all the time, especially not when doing high end 7-8s affixes but I've been using these units for over a year or so already, I made them during the 2nd affix boost after Persona was added. Not to mention all the juicy SSA for units and the fact that in XH Rappy Shine was epic but in UH the lower def is actually noticeable and often the massive HP boost only just so makes up for it now, not to mention that Rappy Shine raises only HP and nothing else but a good 13* unit raises atk and pp as well as def / HP.