Question PC:Weird graphical error

I get this weird phenomenon when transmizer fires its laser which stops happening once laser also stops firing.
    i have not encountered any other similar errors in pso2 or any other games/videos i usually play so i have no idea what to try to fix it or what causes it
    any heads up would be greatly appreciated.
    I am running win10 64bit/rx580/ryzen 5 2600

UPDATE:
    I went and updated gpu drivers and file checked using the original game launcher.
    After that i went to UH desert exploration and waited till mizer appeared i let it do the laser attack over 15 times but i did not get any graphical glitch at all.
    Same thing happened in the boss room as well.
    Afterwards i went to the DQ desert boss stage that spawns 2 transmizer in which i first spotted the glitch and it happened again.

UPDATE2:
    After shutting off all graphic options i could find (minus detailed player counter/shadows et cetera tab) i went to DQ desert boss and got laser 4 times but this time without the glitch occuring so i assume some graphic option or combination sets it off and it seems to only happen in that very specific stage.
    Its extremely tiring fishing for the DQ desert stage and slowly enabling/disabling each graphic option to see what happens coupled with the stage limit so its hard for me to test all parameters but so far it seems game related and not strictly gpu related.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Weaponslash; May 22, 2020 at 12:38 PM.