Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Default PSO2 for Everyone

After 8-10 years, it's about time.

Today as of this post, PSO2 has finally come to PC in North America.

While I'm downloading this game, I'm left with the question on whether it would come out on other systems as well, including Mobile outlets.

I've seen that this as already come out on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PS Vita.

It's unfortunate that PS Vita will no longer support PSO2 in Japan, which probably means that PS Vita will eventually fade into memory.

However, with Smartphones and Tablets already having MMOs on there already, I'm sure that the time has come for PSO2 to start adapting to the times.

Do you think that there's a chance that PSO2 can go mobile? It worked for a while in Japan on PS Vita.

Please reply with your thoughts.

And if by some miracle, that PSO2 goes mobile, please leave the date for its release on mobile.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

There is wayy to may buttons for movements and attack for it to go mobile... IT would have to be a different game.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Rappy Hunter

Default Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    There is wayy to may buttons for movements and attack for it to go mobile... IT would have to be a different game.
    Interesting. You know, in the first PSO, on Dreamcast, you were able to raise your MAG, on the VMU. I'm wondering if there's a way that can be done with a mobile device on PSO2..

I would welcome the concept. It's something that can be considered as part of PSO2 that should be considered.

It may not be the exact game on mobile, but should be considered to be a part of PSO2.

iirc you can do that in PSO2es mobile game but it's only available on the jp server

MAYBE if PSO2es will ever come to the west

It should come to EU and other not Murica country's before the dev team wastes their time with other platforms.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPhoenix313 View Post
    Interesting. You know, in the first PSO, on Dreamcast, you were able to raise your MAG, on the VMU. I'm wondering if there's a way that can be done with a mobile device on PSO2..

I would welcome the concept. It's something that can be considered as part of PSO2 that should be considered.

It may not be the exact game on mobile, but should be considered to be a part of PSO2.
    Ohh they could make a pokemon go competitor.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

if it hasn't already been done for the JP version, it is never going to happen for NA. same thing with a mobile version of this game, if NA gets PSO2es, that'll be it, doubtful about Idola.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Once you actually play PSO2, like you could have been doing for the past 7 years, you'll realize why a Mag-raising app would be completely pointless.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

PSO2 is amazing so far.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by BurtD View Post
    PSO2 is amazing so far.
    Yeah. Amazing that anyone, other than the 4 people out there, can even get it working. I reinstalled and it's STILL a title screen simulator.

Best launch EVER!
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.