Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    are s roll up and s roll art even worth it ? they don't seem to do anything for me
    It's for boosting the Lv85's skill mainly
    Though I think you can still use them without Lv85 skill .... I'll take it as last priority though (if Lv85 skill not available yet).

===========================

Oh, and Kril .... For Gu :
    I personally think SRJAB shouldn't be completely ignored.

Sure, highest damage for ChainFinish are from combinations of PA ....
    But, with SRJAB, you can do ChainFinish with
    - ) pretty good damage with less hassle (compared to using ShiftPeriod-combo, missed kick IF0, or MessiahTime glitch thing)
    - ) relatively low PP cost (single PA possible), should you find yourself at low PP.
    especially when subbing Hu. MessiahTime(SRJAB) is still higher than Grim(SRJAB)-IF0-SatAim combo afaik.

I'd treat it like APPR, I think ....
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 10, 2020 at 01:48 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

You could also add lv75 builds for our fellow NA players. I believe choosing between skills is more difficult with fewer skill points, so guidance would be pretty valuable. Just sayin'...

It could also be valuable for those of us that want to play both versions...
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post

Oh, and Kril .... For Gu :
    I personally think SRJAB shouldn't be completely ignored.

Sure, highest damage for ChainFinish are from combinations of PA ....
    But, with SRJAB, you can do ChainFinish with
    - ) pretty good damage with less hassle (compared to using ShiftPeriod-combo, missed kick IF0, or MessiahTime glitch thing)
    - ) relatively low PP cost (single PA possible), should you find yourself at low PP.
    especially when subbing Hu. MessiahTime(SRJAB) is still higher than Grim(SRJAB)-IF0-SatAim combo afaik.

I'd treat it like APPR, I think ....
    It's been a dead skill since it got nerfed, I'm not adding it, obviously if someone wants it, they can do it.

As a fellow Gu main too, I 100% of the time never use it with my playstyle, it's never been useful to me even when I brought back on the tree to mess around with it, it's just not worth the 5 SP

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You could also add lv75 builds for our fellow NA players. I believe choosing between skills is more difficult with fewer skill points, so guidance would be pretty valuable. Just sayin'...

It could also be valuable for those of us that want to play both versions...
    I've been lazy to come back and do NA builds so I'll likely do it this weekend

You played JP yourself, I'm sure you can remember Lv75 builds
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 10, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It's been a dead skill since it got nerfed, I'm not adding it, obviously if someone wants it, they can do it.

As a fellow Gu main too, I 100% of the time never use it with my playstyle, it's never been useful to me even when I brought back on the tree to mess around with it, it's just not worth the 5 SP
    Oh, well ... there's the line :
    -Absolutely ignore S Roll JA Bonus, all the nerfs it had in the past have made it a pointless grab

I think the wording kinda make people not gonna look at it.

Probably things like
    "the skill is subjective .... if you find yourself SRoll-ing alot, or enjoying it, you can level the skill up. Can still be ignored."
    might give people other potential skill to increase, should they like it. And it still can be ignored as you said Taking 5 SP that might went into R-AtkUp 2/3, probably 50 Atk (if taking Lv0 APPR + Lv2 ShowTime route ..... around ~1.1% general atk increase in my case, different for each person ofc)

Just giving my opinion

Thanks.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 11, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

do weak stance bonus apply to non weak part with a weak bullet ?
    ra/br
    br/ra
    what's the better combination ?
    do bow need enhance normal attack ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 14, 2020 at 11:11 AM.

so uhh, looks like I may have to update these builds a bit now that Lv100 is going to be a thing after maintenance. My assumption right now is that you can just fill in SP wherever if the build has everything you already need but naturally I want to wait a little bit to see what other people do with their build and how much changes with that extra 5 SP added. My only suggestion for the time being is just do what you want with those 5 SP for now, you'll get plenty of reset passes anyways if you aren't already holding on to them from past give outs

and I suppose I should add Lu builds since I forgot to do that for quite awhile and obviously at this point do to my laziness, I'm not even going to bother with NA builds, they've gotten closer to JP builds that you can just build off the ones currently made with obviously adjustments due to lack of SP from Lv95/100 caps
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 1, 2020 at 09:28 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It feels like most classes aren't going to get much out of this, and the ones that do mainly get to pick up skills that are fun but not super important, like rod shoot.

Hmm .... my own GuHu / Hr / Lu doesn't see changes basically, with that 5 SP ....

Gu : only R-Atk2 Lv5 ....... (R-Atk2 was Lv0, kept ShowTime at Lv7)
    Hu : maxed FlashTechGuard ........ (was Lv5, both FlashGuard1 and FlashGuard2 already maxed before Lv100 cap)
    Hr : only HP Up ........ (mostly only have Tmg-related leveled, so, many spares before Lv100 cap)
    Lu : maxed TechArtsPPSave, I think ......... (already capped Atk/Def/HP Up before Lv100 cap)

I only use Hr / Lu for luls tho. Non-raid sometimes ran with Lu, every other content is ran as GuHu.

Edit (again) :
    Maybe I'll try reducing ShowTime for R-AtkUp2 ..... will test things out once I reached Lv100 tho (I'll edit the post later if needed)
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 2, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hmm .... my own GuHu / Hr / Lu doesn't see changes basically, with that 5 SP ....

Gu : only R-Atk2 Lv5 ....... (R-Atk2 was Lv0, kept ShowTime at Lv7)
    Hu : maxed FlashTechGuard ........ (was Lv5, both FlashGuard1 and FlashGuard2 already maxed before Lv100 cap)
    Hr : only HP Up ........ (mostly only have Tmg-related leveled, so, many spares before Lv100 cap)
    Lu : maxed TechArtsPPSave, I think ......... (already capped Atk/Def/HP Up before Lv100 cap)

I only use Hr / Lu for luls tho. Non-raid sometimes ran with Lu, every other content is ran as GuHu.

Edit (again) :
    Maybe I'll try reducing ShowTime for R-AtkUp2 ..... will test things out once I reached Lv100 tho (I'll edit the post later if needed)
    What the heck do your skill trees look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    What the heck do your skill trees look like?
    ArksLayer Lv100 (114 SP)

Notes (wall of text in case people are bored, I put my reasoning in here) :
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 3, 2020 at 07:37 AM. Reason: adding more text
    - Ship 2 -