Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Endless Quests: Where SG and Titles are Plentiful

Need more SG for those expensive SG scratches? Need more titles to unlock a stone for a powerful weapon? Well I am on the lookout for 3 candidates to joins me in ranking top points in Endless Quests. These 3 candidates need to bring their best character, using their best class and their best gear. Because some titles require to have 4 different classes (13 of them), we can't all be Etoiles or Phantoms. My best is of course Fo/Te, which is what I'll will go as.

-With these guide lines, we should be able to unlock up to 26 titles and 2070 SG.
    -Now once we accomplish this, we could split the team in 2 and go for the 5 titles and 620 SG that are for 2 players only.
    -Finally, there are 5 titles and 620 SG for 3 players only. One player could step aside while 3 others do these and when we're done, I with another one will joins the person who didn't do them so that we may all have our SG and titles.

As for the solo titles and SG, well we're all on our own for these.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...#Endless_Quest
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 7, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

i hope you're ready to practice for hours, days, week. you don't just walk into endless and scoop up some titles lol

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i hope you're ready to practice for hours, days, week. you don't just walk into endless and scoop up some titles lol
    Is there a strategy besides kill everything?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    How hard can it be? Do you take people with Hu/Su +Elder Pain Omega?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Havent done these, but I assume certain orders are stuff like kill from behind/front/weakpoint and stuff like that, so you cant just go killing randomly. Is also timed, so you will need skilled players to meet the quota in that interval.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Havent done these, but I assume certain orders are stuff like kill from behind/front/weakpoint and stuff like that, so you cant just go killing randomly. Is also timed, so you will need skilled players to meet the quota in that interval.
    Well true, you have certain conditions like that, but it's only to extend your time. Of course, my logic in approaching this challenge is the same as I did with my previous one: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...u-beat-it-with
    We went in there, fuck the stage orders and cleared them with all of our classes that were Lv80 or higher and unlocked all of that good shit in less than 5 minutes a pop.

The first Endless Quest came out 2 years ago.. when we were Lv85... with 14★ weapons. See where I'm going with that? Quests don't progress with us, they stay the same, we get stronger. We should be able to clear those with raw power alone.
    Spoiler!

I'd be remotely surprised if you guys can manage at least a Lap & a half with the idea of "just kill things"
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

passing stage orders are a requirement to get any of the titles after the first 2 at best for any category. i suggest you search youtube videos for endless quest memories or rondo to get an idea!

passing stage orders are a requirement to get any of the titles after the first 2 at best for any category. i suggest you search youtube videos for endless quest memories or rondo to get an idea!
    I don't follow. On both Swiki and Arks-visiophone.com, they state that all titles are unlocked by points alone and points alone. Also, clearing the stage order just gives you bonus time. If you were trying to say that without bonus time, that we can't get far, my reply to would be: have you tried doing one at Lv95 with a Stil weapon or something more or less powerful?
    Spoiler!

I don't follow. On both Swiki and Arks-visiophone.com, they state that all titles are unlocked by points alone and points alone. Also, clearing the stage order just gives you bonus time. If you were trying to say that without bonus time, that we can't get far, my reply to would be: have you tried doing one at Lv95 with a Stil weapon or something more or less powerful?
    Clearing Stage Orders also gives you a large chunk of points, not just extra time.