Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd be willing to carry the_importer to help get these titles, DM me anytime
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Clearing Stage Orders also gives you a large chunk of points, not just extra time.
    Really? So the charts on Swiki, do they included those bonus points in the "Score/Reward" column or are they simply unlisted?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I don't follow. On both Swiki and Arks-visiophone.com, they state that all titles are unlocked by points alone and points alone. Also, clearing the stage order just gives you bonus time. If you were trying to say that without bonus time, that we can't get far, my reply to would be: have you tried doing one at Lv95 with a Stil weapon or something more or less powerful?
    i've played endless a lot, this is why i warned you in the first place. you might be able to get some (not all by any means) titles from the first endless quest on XH, but the second one will stop you dead before getting very far.

Really? So the charts on Swiki, do they included those bonus points in the "Score/Reward" column or are they simply unlisted?
    all points acquired are treated equally in terms of your final score. 95%+ of the points come from clearly stage orders. for example clearing mission 1 gives 100,000 points, but all the enemies defeated in there give about 11,000 points. the further you go, the more the stage orders themselves give, but the points for defeating enemies do *not* scale. mission 56 for example gives 2,300,000 points for clearing, but only about 40,000 from the bosses themselves.

if you try solo a few times, i'm sure you will quickly see why endless quest is no picnic for score attack.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jun 9, 2020 at 06:18 AM.

all points acquired are treated equally in terms of your final score. 95%+ of the points come from clearly stage orders. for example clearing mission 1 gives 100,000 points, but all the enemies defeated in there give about 11,000 points. the further you go, the more the stage orders themselves give, but the points for defeating enemies do *not* scale. mission 56 for example gives 2,300,000 points for clearing, but only about 40,000 from the bosses themselves.

if you try solo a few times, i'm sure you will quickly see why endless quest is no picnic for score attack.
    Would have been nice of Swiki to detail that. Oh well, guess we'll try regardless, nothing to loose and those stage orders seem to be about as complicated as the ones in Extreme Quests.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!