Thread: A few questions

Default A few questions

Where do I get additional Mags? I am using the mag excitement ring, how do I get the most out of it? Like which Mag trigger actions are the best? I have HP recovery A and J and invulnerability A. Should I use all 5 trigger action slots? What is the best photon blast for melee? I have Helix - Proi right now.

What are the best rings for melee?

Where do you go to get the better clothes? The salon really only offers the beginner clothes and basic customization. I see people with samurai outfits and suits on.

Is there a way of transmuting your armor? I see people with full sets but mine is all over the place. Perhaps they just have found them all with great attributes?

I have heard that advance quests give the most experience, but I really only solo and am not confident in my soloing ability to do super hard advance quests. I also do not want to pay 700k meseta to do it on super hard. Is very hard still good for experience? How should I raise the threat level? Normally or with more capsules? These also only last a week right?

Thanks!

I'm going to assume you're on the NA version. Forgive me if some of these terms are unknown to you, based on the moronic translation that the NA team applied.

Extra mags, if you screwed up your first, are buyable using AC. You can also trade for Downgrade items using one of the 2nd floor shops. When raising the mag, you should only ever feed your mag booster items, never weapons or other items. For all of your other mag questions, none of it really matters.

Rings will depend on class and weapon more than S/R/T-Atk focus.

Additional Outfits are obtainable from Scratch Tickets or the Player Shop.

I have no idea what you mean by "transmuting" armor.

AQs are decent for EXP, but Bonus Quests and the 4th Featured Quest (not sure if you have these yet) are better. Find groups to do them with. Not sure why you have to pay any MST for them though. If you have the capsules to spare, then yes raise the Risk that way, otherwise you have to do it normally. In the real version, AQs don't go away at the end of the week.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

What resets at the end of the week from AQs is the risk. You can do them anytime so long as you have the capsules.

Thanks for the replies. Yes I am on NA and not sure what you mean by bonus/featured quests.

Where do you go to buy mags with AC?

By transmuting I meant change the appearance but keep the base item the same. Like you can do with weapons.

What about my question about the Mag? What are some of the best trigger actions, and should I use all 5 slots of trigger actions? Are there better photon blasts than the default?

And also my question about advance quests: Does VH do much worse than super hard? I can't justify spending so many capsules (at 70,000 meseta each) if it isn't a considerable jump.

Alright, you probably don't have Bonus or Featured quests yet, so don't worry about them.

To buy another Mag, it's in the AC Shop, accessible from the main menu. In the real version, it's called "Mag Claim Ticket." No idea what it's called in NA version.

No, you cannot change the appearance of armors like you can with weapons. As they all look incredibly stupid, most people hide them, by choosing the individual armor and choosing "Hide" in the Item Menu.

As I said regarding mags, your trigger actions and photon blasts have such a minimal affect that they're absolutely meaningless. Do whatever you want with them.

As for AQs, yes the EXP gained from VH is vastly different from SH, but if all you can afford is VH then it's better than nothing. I forget that when people start out they don't have hundreds of capsules saved up like someone like me does.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list