Default 9 Hour Extended Maintenance Today!?

Is sega giving a reason for the extended maintenance tonight cause there is nothing about it on bumped?! I mean they just took the game offline twice last week for two extended maintenances lol!

Probably extra work needed to add the new version of the Driving Rain event.

Well, guess I can say goodbye to my remaining weeklies. I was expecting a 9-10pm maintenance, so I could have cleared them on all my characters. GG SEGA.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Well, guess I can say goodbye to my remaining weeklies. I was expecting a 9-10pm maintenance, so I could have cleared them on all my characters. GG SEGA.
    should consider finding a day that isn't Tuesday to finish your weeklies, the amount of people every week I see complaining about early maintenance almost every week is uhh somewhat surprising. I try to tell people to find a different day to do them because you never know if Sega is going to pull 15hr maint days or like today 9hrs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

You may want to try doing this on the weekend.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

My weekends are work days, as is the majority of my week, hence my lack of completing things in the no life manner my past self relished.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 16, 2020 at 10:38 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

My weekends are work days, as is the majority of my week, hence my lack of completing things in the no life manner my past self relished.
    kinda figured, its a bummer
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I do hope this maintenance fixes the issue with Atlas Ex Plus potential that if you changed the category, the weapon pot went back to the original version, not the plus version. I lost out on 240 fragments because of that mess.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I do hope this maintenance fixes the issue with Atlas Ex Plus potential that if you changed the category, the weapon pot went back to the original version, not the plus version. I lost out on 240 fragments because of that mess.
    dito, glad they're fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Emer fragments are incredibly abundant, low effort get materials so it's not a big loss. Aside that though, ya it's kinda dumb that swap categories resets it back to it's original pot for no reason
    PSO2 NGS