Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

250% looking forward to the new pet, I called it awhile back with some friends that it had to either be Viola or Synchro as the Advanced pet and I'm glad my Synchro is getting the Cyber Mewtwo treatment but I'm not sure why Sega didn't give the name of the pet OR announce if 15* pets are still happening or not, I would like my pets to stop being made of paper please
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh, shit, I forgot trade in weapons aren't at 35 grind cap. Yeah, that'll be rough.
    Doubt they'll leave us hanging, they'll probably move those weapons to the medal or badge shop.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Doubt they'll leave us hanging, they'll probably move those weapons to the medal or badge shop.
    I also doubt that since these weapons can be crafted from Zeig

Why would they do that? Like KaizoKage said, they're already a trade in. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be easy to get.

Why would they do that? Like KaizoKage said, they're already a trade in. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be easy to get.
    Didn't know Zeig had them, haven't spoke to him in a while.
    Spoiler!

if this is supposed to be final wep series, i'm fine with trade-in being +30. it would make sense why we had the +1 campaign, why rainbow keys drop them, class cubes dropping from various quests, etc.

Didn't know Zeig had them, haven't spoke to him in a while.
    ??? are we talking about the same thing. The weapons KaizoKage and I are talking about the new weapons. They aren't out yet, so Zeig doesn't have them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    if this is supposed to be final wep series, i'm fine with trade-in being +30. it would make sense why we had the +1 campaign, why rainbow keys drop them, class cubes dropping from various quests, etc.
    Yeah, it's not a big deal, I just overestimated how cheap I thought they were going to be to get.

Wonder if datamine has the full info of stats, pot and SSA slots of these weapons. Assuming the 2 new mats follow the same pattern as older weapons, the common one should be dropping at around 6 per clear(so around 30 clears, less than a month easily), and the Rare stone will be given at least once for free from a title, while any extra copy will be drop only or from campaigns/new titles months later.

If so, it feels like the 2nd most easy Final Boss wep so far (Deus iPad line has been the easiest by far) being slightly easier to get than LS on release, but thats if you use grind caps which to be fair, are waaaay more common nowdays than they were back then. If this is really the "best" line that will be released, I will be disappointed. I kinda expect the last BIS to be in the tryhard side being more time consuming, even more so than Stil on release date.

??? are we talking about the same thing. The weapons KaizoKage and I are talking about the new weapons. They aren't out yet, so Zeig doesn't have them right now.

Yeah, it's not a big deal, I just overestimated how cheap I thought they were going to be to get.
    I was talking about the weapons you got for the 8th anniversary badges because of your previous comment.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Wonder if datamine has the full info of stats, pot and SSA slots of these weapons
    Final form of the new series:

12% dmg, 20pp every 10s
    After 3 normal atks
    12% jumps to 18% dmg, Super Armor & 30% dmg reduction for 30s

Don't know what S1-5 is on the weapon yet
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 9, 2020 at 01:57 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers