Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it would make sense why we had the +1 campaign
    When was this?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Me, I don't know. I don't think they'll stop making weapons for +/- the duration of a year, they'll want people to stay engage while waiting for New Genesis. I think they'll release a single set of 16★ weapons before closing the development of the OG PSO2. The requirement will probably be insane like trade in like 5 Major weapons (Austere-NT, Lightstream, AtlasEX, Liberate, etc.) for it, but I predict that we'll have them.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I was talking about the weapons you got for the 8th anniversary badges because of your previous comment.
    I'm not really worried about getting those to +35. You're right that if they ever become relevant for something that they'll probably come back in some way, but I was only ever talking about the two new weapon sets, which have nothing to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Final form of the new series:

12% dmg, 20pp every 10s
    After 3 normal atks
    12% jumps to 18% dmg, Super Armor & 30% dmg reduction for 30s

Don't know what S1-5 is on the weapon yet
    Well crap, that pot does sound very broken. Seems very similar to Stil but with that wording it seems the extras are less conditional. Sounds like there is no cooldown for the damage reduction and super armor as long as you can keep the 3 normal attack each 30 seconds. Thats basically a stronger massive hunter right there and without cooldown. The PP regen doesnt seem to be conditional either, so it could be active at all times even without meeting the 3 normal attack criteria.

If it really works like that and there is no caveat, I just hope it has at least S1/2/3 available for it. Those buffs alone are worth more than S4 and S5 together for me.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Well crap, that pot does sound very broken. Seems very similar to Stil but with that wording it seems the extras are less conditional. Sounds like there is no cooldown for the damage reduction and super armor as long as you can keep the 3 normal attack each 30 seconds. Thats basically a stronger massive hunter right there and without cooldown. The PP regen doesnt seem to be conditional either, so it could be active at all times even without meeting the 3 normal attack criteria.

If it really works like that and there is no caveat, I just hope it has at least S1/2/3 available for it. Those buffs alone are worth more than S4 and S5 together for me.
    I hope it's different for Fo, rod hits are kind of a waste of time 😫
    Still is better because if you don't get hit, you keep your bonus.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 9, 2020 at 09:06 AM.
    Spoiler!

"Reincarnation of Fate Lv. 3
    Increase Power by 12%. Reduce PP consumption by ?% and regenerate 20 PP every 10 seconds.
    Lightweaving Guardian Lv. 3
    Grant the effect of "Reincarnation of Fate". After using three Normal Attacks, for 30 seconds, change the effect of this Potential to: Increase Power by 18% and reduce damage taken by 30%.
    those are the possible pot it was told to be"
    Klaas sword+35 is 3028
    Puras sword+35 is 2478
    Stil sword+35 is 2840
    S1-5 support
    It's much stronger than the current stil weapons, even disregarding the extra s4 it gives. Though stil weapons will also receive an upgrade most likely with the divide quest update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Me, I don't know. I don't think they'll stop making weapons for +/- the duration of a year, they'll want people to stay engage while waiting for New Genesis. I think they'll release a single set of 16★ weapons before closing the development of the OG PSO2. The requirement will probably be insane like trade in like 5 Major weapons (Austere-NT, Lightstream, AtlasEX, Liberate, etc.) for it, but I predict that we'll have them.
    The UI does not seem to "support" 16★ weapons since the stars would go out of the info panel of the weapon. I can only see this work if they change the size of the stars or if they switch it to say "16★". At the same time, I considered it more likely to have a 14★ unit series seeing how Episode 6 emphasized on new units somewhat more than previous episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The UI does not seem to "support" 16★ weapons since the stars would go out of the info panel of the weapon. I can only see this work if they change the size of the stars or if they switch it to say "16★". At the same time, I considered it more likely to have a 14★ unit series seeing how Episode 6 emphasized on new units somewhat more than previous episodes.

They're about the redo the overall graphics in this game and add (official) 4K support with a resizable UI like on XB1 and you think that they won't be able to add an extra star after 15 😶 ?

EDIT:
    Besides that, it does seem to fit at the moment:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 9, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
    Spoiler!

I dont know if they have time to develop 16★ weapons when NGS is just around the corner. The least we want will be a buggy new pso2 game and server crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I dont know if they have time to develop 16★ weapons when NGS is just around the corner. The least we want will be a buggy new pso2 game and server crashes.
    upscaling / overhaul = new rarity increase

NGS around the corner = no new rarity increase, Shiva gear is the last power creep

which one seriously makes more sense to the_importer?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers