Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

keep framing DQ for those stones PD's weapons need it for upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    keep framing DQ for those stones PD's weapons need it for upgrade
    dang, and when I decided to stop DQ since I got my 2nd stil. Back to DQ then.

It looks like the styles for Luster are based on the weapon's element. Hopefully they give us some element changers with that 15* campaign, because oh my god that'll be obnoxious otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It looks like the styles for Luster are based on the weapon's element. Hopefully they give us some element changers with that 15* campaign, because oh my god that'll be obnoxious otherwise.
    Yeah i think they named after compound techs: Zandi style Lightning/Wind, Fomelu Fire/Dark, Barantsu Ice/Light

It seems like Fomelu style is based around JAing and short/mid range heavy hitting attacks, Zandi is based around mobility and dodging, and Barantsu is based around range and guarding.

EDIT: At least now I'm sure I can use different camos for each of them, since I was kind of expecting this.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I kinda hoped it wouldn't depend on element since I'm a lazy fuck and don't want to take care of 3 Weapons. But it looks pretty cool so I think I'm fine with it and I do have multiple 15* Weapons I can change into GB's and a stash of element changers I hoped would be useful one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I kinda hoped it wouldn't depend on element since I'm a lazy fuck and don't want to take care of 3 Weapons. But it looks pretty cool so I think I'm fine with it and I do have multiple 15* Weapons I can change into GB's and a stash of element changers I hoped would be useful one day.
    They're basically 3 different weapons, so it's not going to be any different than any other successor class other than needing to care about the element. There's probably going to be at least one that's a dud. Probably Brants (boy does that charged sniper PA look sick though). Also, they're doing a 15* campaign for a lightstream and Liberate gunslash, so that's two down.

I knew something like different of GS needed, but at least we only need 3 of those instead of an actual rainbow GS lmao

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Nice ... and since I already have two Liberate tokens (and a Novel weapon, no Gunslasl though)I'm actually not that unsuited for this. Now if I would stop being so goddamn lazy and actually farm those class cubes everything would be super

At least getting class cubes for a liberate gunslash is going to be easy. :3c