Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you think that the upcoming 13★ Lightstream Units will outclass all other units?

The OG Lightstream units were ground breaking when they came out, they were the best thing since the crafted Saiki set era. Can this new upgrade set bring back it's former glory will they just be similar to most 13★ units?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I'm out of the loop on JP news, but if they are really are making 13★ Lightstream units...

I imagine they will be very powerful. Getting a full set of 12★ Lightstream took a lot of work. You will probably need those to begin with and then some kind of upgrade materials.

every set so far has had a benefit like Atra with more atk but less of everything else but Austere with less atk but with more of everything else. we can assume the pattern is that LS will be in the middle follow by Shiva raid units being the end top tier set. could be wrong and LS ends up being top for awhile
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If you're asking to know if you should affix on something else or not then I'd say go ahead.
    Transfer pass are here for transfering that big affix when you need it. They're rare but you don't need to transfer every 2 months either so you'll be able to get them again the next time you need them.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

They could be OP...but they most likely will be just as good as the current *13 units like Kril said. Just depends on what little stats you prefer here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I am thinking they will be slightly better than Austere 13*, but will still be weaker than last raid ones. Difference will be minimal as always though, like 20hp/2pp/10 atk difference at most.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    The OG Lightstream units were ground breaking when they came out, they were the best thing since the crafted Saiki set era. Can this new upgrade set bring back it's former glory will they just be similar to most 13★ units?
    Considering that the units from Shiva/PD are 14* it wouldn't really matter if Lightstream was any stronger than current 13* units.

Maybe Sega will do the same thing to Lightstream that they did for Orgei -> Equidic and only add an SSA for each.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I hear people saying that Austere(60, 120/13) is the best and Schvelle(50, 100/12) the worst 13* unit out there so raising the stats from Lightstream(50, 100/15) just a bit, +20def +10atk and +20HP would make it good enough for people to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Considering that the units from Shiva/PD are 14* it wouldn't really matter if Lightstream was any stronger than current 13* units.
    NANI!!! Clearly I missed something in the latest PSO2 STATION!+. Where in the video do we see this?

EDIT: You must have misread something. Think about it, why they would announce 14★ units before 16★ weapons?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 30, 2020 at 12:07 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!