Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i know now what was up, when i was replacing i searched for the 2nd file and replaced it but didnt notice it was in the non na folder, it doesnt exist initially now it all works fine
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Yeah, the one that doesn't exist in there will override its version in win32. Glad you got it working.

Replaced the files and everything works well, but certain text in certain areas appear to be too large and cut off. Is that normal? Never played the JP version but liked the font more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorado View Post
    Replaced the files and everything works well, but certain text in certain areas appear to be too large and cut off. Is that normal? Never played the JP version but liked the font more.
    I guess I forgot to say it here (I did in other places I posted it), but the fonts do clip off sometimes in NA since many things were designed around the new text. The English patch for JP PSO2 writes things out slightly differently specifically for this reason. Perhaps some size or text edits can be made to fix this one day, but for now it has to be like that. I think overall it's worth it, but mileage may vary.

Would I be able to use this on the Steam version? If so, what should I do? Where should I put the files?

I used it in Steam version, it's exactly the same, they have the same folders (go to settings for the game and look for the local files tab and open the folder there).

This mod has a practical use to me, since NA will just discard any texts that has tildes or special letters, now I see that big black square like in JP, and edit my text before sending it