Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default your thoughts about the 8th aniversary LQ

since nobody did the post i rush in :P

i liked the LQ: nice expirience , drops are crazy , the averange time its good .

in conclusion : its not tedious like Magatsu in space LQ and it worth your time

Miles better than Magatsu Lq, but besides stocking on cubes, drops so far dont seem good(maybe I am missing something, not sure what SSAs are on pool). I will probably reach 1700 then wait until 2nd part, which should drop units SSAs and Execour modules.

It's chill. Easier way to stock up on affixes for Photon Glare than running DQ over and over. The other drops are plentiful enough so it's fine. More so looking forward to the second half with unit SSAs but I'm sure Sky Dance's Boon will still be a myth regardless.

I was going to make the thread during maintenance but didn't feel like it and don't plan on it. people can use bumped

Heres my only contribution:

Million/Clissa series

-15% dmg increase (wouldn't doubt it's the same for both of them)
    -10%(?) chance to proc one of the 4 special effects randomly
    --Damage Reduction 50% when hit
    --PP Reduction 50% when using a PA (assuming Tech counts too naturally)
    --PP Increase 100% on normal attack
    --HP Recovery (100) on attack

Where does this series sit in the Meta? Basically Atra Ex+ without an S4. Good Beginners/Returning player gear though. Some of them make good camo's.

Also don't know if this matters either, from what I've read so far, a lot of people don't like this LQ not only because of the bad drop rates but lack of really good SSA's to go far (and units are basically going to be in the second half of the Anniversary campaign quests). So people are just grinding to get their Grainne Stone from the Point rewards and dropping the LQ until the 2nd one comes with better stuff (hopefully). Triggers output way more on badges/pts of course so if you really don't care about rankings, sell them or do them to speed up getting those rewards quicker. LQ is good for cubes though

it's still first day I guess, so maybe jumping the gun too soon, S5 Anthesis drops at least
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 8, 2020 at 08:18 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Just tedious... But good drops.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Jul 9, 2020 at 04:20 AM.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Overall pretty good but if you want points just spamming the trigger with friends makes it go by A LOT faster.

Godsend for cubes, goes hand in hand with the 0 Cost Campaign if you want to upslot things.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It feels like i'm running Armada of Demise EQ again, I hope we at least get the Battleship Demolition Sector(3) with A.I.S. in part 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Boring but good for cubes. Will be done with it at 1700 points.

Pretty chill, but not sure I could stomach doing it for 10000 badges. Can't really justify spamming it past maybe 2000 though unless I want more sage crests and lambdas.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic