Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Next Update 07/21/2020

    I play on Ship 2 and my character's name is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。

  2. #2

    Default

    So many things I want makes me very hyped. The waist coat/skirt OU is something I wanted for a while and while we do have one from SG, is far from perfect. Second LQ will also have better drops than current one(inb4 they nerf cubes drops). Ls units upgrade are very welcome since I need to update one of my unit to add an SSA slot.

    New phase Persona with Sword looks so cool. Wonder if its only for the UH trigger version or will EQ also have it. Regardless, Persona is one my favorite EQs (no tedious phases, good drops for affixes at least), so I am happy if that becomes the main one during these rotations. Also curious what are the SSA available in exchange at Xie. They all seemed SS2 and SS3 only. Honestly, watching this makes me even less inclined to play current content and just wait until the update

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    New phase Persona with Sword looks so cool. Wonder if its only for the UH trigger version or will EQ also have it.
    The trailer shows the sword phase in action in a 12 player group, so the EQ does have it.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Also curious what are the SSA available in exchange at Xie. They all seemed SS2 and SS3 only. Honestly, watching this makes me even less inclined to play current content and just wait until the update
    The S2s are the Elemental Guards for each element so largely useless. Will probably get them anyway just in case though. UH Persona is hype though. Masquerade phase looks like it takes place directly after his final phase so I just hope UH Persona has enough HP to even last long enough to see all what it can do.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Also curious what are the SSA available in exchange at Xie. They all seemed SS2 and SS3 only. Honestly, watching this makes me even less inclined to play current content and just wait until the update
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumped
    Variety of S2 Guard Capsules (Flaming, Freezing, etc.)
    • 8th Anniversary Badge x100 (Limit 1 each)

    Spirited Response S2 Capsule
    • 8th Anniversary Badge x150 (Limit 1 each)

    Photon Reduction S3 Capsule
    • 8th Anniversary Badge x150 (Limit 1)
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-s...-plus-7-recap/
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

  6. #6

    Default

    Both Lightstream and Chaval weapons got plus potentials (similar to Atlas Ex, require 240 emer fragments).

    Lightstream's power boost was increased from 10% to 17% in the new potential, and Chaval's potential description is the same in the plus version, so I'm guessing it's an increase to its hidden power boost (10% power boost in the original potential, according to the JP wiki, dunno about the upgraded version, but I guess it's similar to Atlas Ex and Lightstream).

    EDIT: Seems like the Chaval potential may be a 24% power boost? o-o
    https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status...88977881923584

    13* versions of Lightstream units have 396/396/396 defenses, 6/5/5 resistances (arm and leg have the 6% in range and tech respectively), 100 HP, 16 PP and 65/65/65 ATK according to the wiki. The upgrade from 12* to 13* costs 100 erebos stones on Zieg.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 21, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  7. #7

    Default

    UH Persona i felt it chill just like Loser , its not like Mother and Deus which have attacks that can kill you in 1 shot

  8. #8

    Default

    Chaval+ got a new model when the new potential is active.

    https://twitter.com/MeisterK5_ship4/...505984/photo/1
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    UH Persona i felt it chill just like Loser , its not like Mother and Deus which have attacks that can kill you in 1 shot
    Persona has attacks that can one shot you too, though. They are easily telegraphed but so are the momdeus ones. Well, unless you play ET - but then momdeus can't oneshot you either unless you do something stupid, like stand in the middle of the platform as it's being split.

    Personally, returning to Persona after so long felt refreshing compared to Loser. Loser was great as a boss battle when he was new but the game moved on since then, and now he just feels stale and boring. Doesn't help how he gets recycled with a fresh coat of paint (but no meaningful change in mechanics) every once in a while.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Persona has attacks that can one shot you too, though. They are easily telegraphed but so are the momdeus ones. Well, unless you play ET - but then momdeus can't oneshot you either unless you do something stupid, like stand in the middle of the platform as it's being split.

    Personally, returning to Persona after so long felt refreshing compared to Loser. Loser was great as a boss battle when he was new but the game moved on since then, and now he just feels stale and boring. Doesn't help how he gets recycled with a fresh coat of paint (but no meaningful change in mechanics) every once in a while.
    got hit a few times and lose almost half of my HP , mmm maybe it was my new 13 star austere armor

Similar Threads

  1. Next Update 03/25/2020
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 14, 2020, 12:12 PM
  2. Next Update 03/04/2020
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2020, 02:34 PM
  3. Next Update 02/19/2020
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2020, 01:48 AM
  4. Next Update 02/05/2020
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2020, 03:40 AM
  5. Next Update 01/22/2020
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 22, 2020, 05:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •