Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I guess that depends on the direction the story takes nearing its conclusion. Wonder if anyone has any story leaks considering all the datamining.

New class will have only one weapon (gunslash)
    New class won’t be able to use techs from main or sub palette. ???
    Rip using it on Anga and Masquerade...

My guess is Anga and Masquerade just won't resist gunslash for the new class, I mean how else would that work otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    My guess is Anga and Masquerade just won't resist gunslash for the new class, I mean how else would that work otherwise?
    For Masquerade, the GS class would simply need enough PAs or alternative versions of those PAs so that Masquerade can't nullify them all.

For Anga, either you simply get screwed (lol), or maybe the GS class will have a skill that won't allow gunslashes to be resisted by enemies. I don't think this skill would work on Masquerade's nullifications since that is a key mechanic for that fight, but I wouldn't put it past Sega to neglect that.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    For Masquerade, the GS class would simply need enough PAs or alternative versions of those PAs so that Masquerade can't nullify them all.

For Anga, either you simply get screwed (lol), or maybe the GS class will have a skill that won't allow gunslashes to be resisted by enemies. I don't think this skill would work on Masquerade's nullifications since that is a key mechanic for that fight, but I wouldn't put it past Sega to neglect that.
    The problem is that when Masquerade blocks your strong PA's, you will have to attack him with your weak PA's, instead of changing to another weapon that does more damage.
    If Masquerade does not count all 3 PA's variants (the 3 compound variations every PA has) as different attacks, then the class will have a hard time against Masquerade, We will have to see what happens

The class still loses against Anga by not having a spare weapon to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    The problem is that when Masquerade blocks your strong PA's, you will have to attack him with your weak PA's, instead of changing to another weapon that does more damage.
    If Masquerade does not count all 3 PA's variants (the 3 compound variations every PA has) as different attacks, then the class will have a hard time against Masquerade, We will have to see what happens

The class still loses against Anga by not having a spare weapon to use.
    unless the new class its allowed to use pets , yeah it screw up

did you know the pets its the only being/weapon Anga cant resist

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    unless the new class its allowed to use pets , yeah it screw up

anga can resist takt.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

did you know how I know you don't play Summoner? obviously Mil already mentioned it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    I guess that depends on the direction the story takes nearing its conclusion. Wonder if anyone has any story leaks considering all the datamining.
    Heard there was huge spoilers found in the data on the PSO2 Discord, but you actually have to ask to be DM'd the spoilers as it is against the Discord rules to put story spoilers on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Kril and mil i never saw anga null the takt its because of :

1 i have no reason to go alone to an ultimate quest
    2 in the EQ on ultimate forest i was playing as summoner and Anga never null the takt despite i was in a few rounds which there was 3 summoners including me
    3 in the 7th aniversary LQ a year ago in ultimate ambducia tileset, Anga never null the takt , hell i was carrying my friends in that LQ as summoner
    (oh i really miss that LQ)