Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You have to smack Anga with takt directly in melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 Etoile its not that popular ? as a main class its fun but as sub its not that viable IMO
    Lolwat? Check your math and come back because et sub is damn good and feels almost op for some builds.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    New class won’t be able to use techs from main or sub palette. ???
    Speculation or confirmed? Would be rather disappointing because there might be a lot of potential and in the first place this won't even that great unless there is a good 15* gunslash with high t-atk

Anyway, I do hope that new class (Vanguard? that name was mentioned here but is it correct?) does have the option to use not only its own unique gs pas but also regular gs pas because I want to use regular gs with decent dps pas as well.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jul 23, 2020 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Kril and mil i never saw anga null the takt its because of :

1 i have no reason to go alone to an ultimate quest
    2 in the EQ on ultimate forest i was playing as summoner and Anga never null the takt despite i was in a few rounds which there was 3 summoners including me
    3 in the 7th aniversary LQ a year ago in ultimate ambducia tileset, Anga never null the takt , hell i was carrying my friends in that LQ as summoner
    (oh i really miss that LQ)
    since you need to physically hit Anga with the Tact, you would never see apply on resistance if it was only your pet hitting it because they essentially would screw the class over pretty easily and I'm sure Sega knew nobody would bother to go in to zero range as a Su to make this happen

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Speculation or confirmed? Would be rather disappointing because there might be a lot of potential and in the first place this won't even that great unless there is a good 15* gunslash with high t-atk

Anyway, I do hope that new class (Vanguard? that name was mentioned here but is it correct?) does have the option to use not only its own unique gs pas but also regular gs pas because I want to use regular gs with decent dps pas as well.
    Few things:
    1. You obviously read the interview information right?
    2. Again, you read the information right? so you know that the name for the class would be announced on the upcoming stream and that people keep saying Vanguard because of past games which at this point the class doesn't even represent Vanguard in any ways
    3. Even if it could use the OT Pa's, why bother when the newer ones would over take it? you would be doing this for meme's sake
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 23, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers