Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bellex View Post
    The prices of AC and SG items is going to skyrocket with that announcement.

I wonder if there will be a class sytem?
    thanks to that announcement. Meseta kinda dirt now people try to turn it to anything that can take to NG especially SG

The prices of AC and SG items is going to skyrocket with that announcement.

Probably? I remember an interview in which the devs mention they wanted to implement a "use any weapon you want" philosophy, maybe something like that?

At the very least, on this page https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement it says

Weapons

While the fundamental weapon design will not change, their stats, augments, and potentials will. Additionally, some higher-rarity weapons may not be equippable until your character has reached a certain level. For weapons pertaining to classes that have not yet been added to PSO2: NGS, they will be unusable until the relevant class has been released.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    Probably? I remember an interview in which the devs mention they wanted to implement a "use any weapon you want" philosophy, maybe something like that?
    After reading this, it hit me that PSO2NG might use Phantasy Star Nova's skill board system, where you could unlock skills from other classes and apply them to whatever class you wanted, there was plenty variety and freedom to make your own builds while being just restrictive enough to make you not ridiculous.

I'm fully expecting that, it'd explain why the CG trailer bit showed the protag pull out a rifle after using a sword.
    I'm assuming Phantom Rifle and Ranger rifle isnt a seperate thing anymore, they've both been completely merged.
    Same with Hunter and Hero sword.

Also note: Rod use with the giant rainbow beam, it used the Photon blast icon for activation, so i think Photon Blasts will act like the current complex PA's, and mags will serve a purpose similar to the ones in Phantasy Star Universe and chill out in your room and help you craft stuff.
    Spoiler!

imagine cosplaying as Link and equipping Master Sword camo while in NGS forest, feels like playing Breath of the Wild. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Also note: Rod use with the giant rainbow beam, it used the Photon blast icon for activation, so i think Photon Blasts will act like the current complex PA's, and mags will serve a purpose similar to the ones in Phantasy Star Universe and chill out in your room and help you craft stuff.
    I think the PB icon was a placeholder for the complex PA/Tech.

Never really thought about it till today, but do you guys think there's a chance some sort of beta testing phase of sorts will be held to get feedback from the community? And with NGS coming next year, do you suppose we'll have more LQs that give a decent rate of 13-15* gear and drops?

This reminded me that Sega really cannot make good PSO2 trailers to save their lives, by the way. This seems to generate next to zero excitement from people who aren't acquainted with the game I wish they were a bit better at this.

I remember that. Itll be interesting if they did.

PSO2 X Mabinogi confirm :P