Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maulcun View Post
    I think we're finally going to ragol. Something will happen with the Arks Ships (Oracle Fleet) and they will build the pioneers 1 and 2.
    I highly disagree, Coralians built the Pioneer Project due to war and over-population (@2:55), turning their homeworld polluted and inhabitable. Plus, PSO1 Newman race have a poor lifespan, they die randomly (until they were fixed by Mother Trinity). They don't look consistent with PSO2.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 23, 2020 at 05:49 PM.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

[QUOTE=Maulcun;3476906]I think we're finally going to ragol. Something will happen with the Arks Ships (Oracle Fleet) and they will build the pioneers 1 and 2.

I always figures if they ever brought in Ragol into PSO2's story would be part of the backstory as a First Contact with the Dark Force kinda deal. The Government chocks it up as a failure sweeps it under the rug and all that's left of it when you go to find the truth is a Dead World going though some weird time shifts. Something a kin to Zelda Skyward Sword's Lanayru Mining Facility game playwise.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

I am ultra hyped but confused as fuck, they were vague about character transfers but ppl have decked out their gear recently etc, im at a loss here
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen...unced/fyzz93h/

From the user who posted this:
    Spoiler!

Twitter post from Pso2: https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...45828773367815

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    I always figures if they ever brought in Ragol into PSO2's story would be part of the backstory as a First Contact with the Dark Force kinda deal. The Government chocks it up as a failure sweeps it under the rug and all that's left of it when you go to find the truth is a Dead World going though some weird time shifts. Something a kin to Zelda Skyward Sword's Lanayru Mining Facility game playwise.
    That sounds not right. Poumn, Muut, and Ditts civilization were responsible for trapping/sealing Dark Falz in Ragol, and no mentions regarding those 3 planets in PSO2 (as of now)..
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 24, 2020 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post

Spoiler!

I don't think the question is if characters transfer but what items/costumes will. No reason going all out on current content if it is going to become nothing.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

PSO2 is still far too popular and most people far too heavily invested in it for it to make sense for anyone at all that Sega would bring out a new big online rpg as successor, for a very long time they will only add games people can play on the side like Idola or PS Nova at best related to PSO2 (of course it's unrelated to their other franchises).

That aside, I I'm extremely hyped for this udate, the new PSU style enemies look amazing and so do the rest of the graphics. I wonder if we'll get another class with that update that can use Saber / handgun and dual wield Saber + handgunI like was possible in PSU (or maybe just PSP).
    Also the ui is really just the exact same as PSO2 but using different graphics.

And lets hope that waifu faces get fixed. Tier 6 is superior in almost every aspect to tier 5 graphics except that the shadows needed to make the game look good in general also mean all sorts of hairstyles cast fairly dark shadows on our waifu's faces which can make them look worse than before at times.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jul 23, 2020 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post

Spoiler!

ya just hoping its not just a name/visual transfer only thing and even if we do move over with current gear, its an expansion basically, it'll get replaced anyways so we won't be holding on to them too long. however, as much as I still want those international servers, doesn't seem like its going to happen with what systems they announced it for in their respective regions unless that changes some time close to the release of Genesis.

Going to have an influx of PS4/5 fanboys complaining about it still not being playable for NA again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    I don't think the question is if characters transfer but what items/costumes will. No reason going all out on current content if it is going to become nothing.
    Well, we will just have to wait till more info on items/costumes. I feel like costumes/accessories is easily doable but weapons idunno. Wouldn't hurt me if this new expansion forces you to leave all your super grinded and maxxed gear though.This does open up to having new weapons/classes for PSO2 however.

vita cross play was a big mistake