Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    What're you, nine years old? I wouldn't be criticising the visuals if I didn't care for the series.
    all you did in this thread was shitting on how the game looks bad and you keep repeating that. nobody cares about your artistic screech so stop doing that

Well, I was actually expecting them to adopt the "cell shaded anime" formula for the next game, I also think the plastic surface gets old sooner, there is a point where they have to morph to a more realistic design, like the dead or alive series had to do.

I like very little of what was actually presented to us, but the potential carries the announcement on its own for me. While I love PSO2, I've wanted them to clean the slate for so long by now. Hopefully these past 8 years have been a learning experience for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    for the millionth time, nothing is holding any of you EU players back from already playing NA OR JP, pick a server/platform of choice and move on already
    Not everyone in the EU speaks english. Most don't as a matter of fact.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Jul 24, 2020 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Well, I was actually expecting them to adopt the "cell shaded anime" formula for the next game, I also think the plastic surface gets old sooner, there is a point where they have to morph to a more realistic design, like the dead or alive series had to do.
    I actually think it will age quite well, it looks very realistic. The faces, on the other hand... Hopefully, they won't look as weird as they do whenever it releases. I really like the visuals overall, but they give me Xenoblade X vibes: everything looks gorgeous but the faces feel uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    you keep repeating that.
    Yeah, its called replying and defending my argument. If no one cared, I'd never see a response, like how you're getting super sensitive at me expressing criticism.

Since you're getting salty about it, I'll say it again; the graphics are underwhelming and looks like an Unreal Engine 4 tech demo. Colors look washed out, particle effects have too much bloom and character models have dated textures that don't match the new enviroment.

Cel-shading like in Blue Protocol would've been a better alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Still no EU version?
    This is all we know so far:
    We are also working hard to introduce this legendary online action RPG to a global audience this year. We will have more information about the regions where the game will become available in the near future.
    https://pso2.com/news/announcements/roadmap

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    for the millionth time, nothing is holding any of you EU players back from already playing NA OR JP, pick a server/platform of choice and move on already
    If the english version were to release in EU and include EU ships, that would mean lower ping for us EU players (even if the game is quite playable with higher ping, there's still a few downsides), more likely to find players in our timezones, urgent/emergency quest schedules that are actually set for our timezone (while the JP one isn't too bad, the NA one is terrible for EU timezones), and also the possibility of localization in other main EU languages.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm so excited, I hope we get Xenoblade levels of exploration. Loved the game for its combat alone, exploration will make it a new beast

Can y'all imagine the mechs??

so we can transfer our characters between games, it sounds interesting also that they are upgrading the normal pso2 engine too according to that info.

They didn't mentioned though if all the accesories/armor our characters have will be transfered over. some of us have heavily modified characters for example dinian.jpg
    Last edited by Batty; Jul 24, 2020 at 08:41 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    so we can transfer our characters between games, it sounds interesting also that they are upgrading the normal pso2 engine too according to that info.

They didn't mentioned though if all the accesories/armor our characters have will be transfered over. some of us have heavily modified characters for example dinian.jpg
    I wouldn't say is a transfer. Is more a reuse of your PSO2's character data in PSO2:NGS: we now know that the 2 games will be active at the same time.
    > Not Episode 7

This is it, boys, start packing your stuff.

The prices of AC and SG items is going to skyrocket with that announcement.

I wonder if there will be a class sytem?