Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Just give me the ability to call an AIS Vega and let me explore the woooorld of NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    So just a odd thought but if NG out lives PSO2, if the world is open and explorable, and if they add new planets and races with expansions/DLC, what would you guys and girls what to see out of it?
    Just my wish and it may not happen: A planet/place where we can do underwater exploration (swim & battle). Adopt "Maruera Leaf/Gum" from Phantasy Star 2 to allow users to breathe underwater.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 25, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Post nuclear Apocalypse planet Earth, with a derelict nuked Alisa III, and Phaleg being Queen of the roaches.

I bet ARKS know of a lot of planets we have never seen in PSO2, if Darkers don't attack them there is no reason for them to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Probably a post-apocalypse world but not the Mad Max kind, rather, the beautiful but sad kind with a lot of abandoned vehicles, overgrown plant life, ruined but still standing buildings, signs of people having lived there before, signs of war or other kinds of conflict, roads etc.

I'm a sucker for melancholic moods such as Breath of the Wild's open world.
    You know if you meshed these two ideas you might get something close to Nier: Atomiton.
    Last edited by Alucard V; Jul 25, 2020 at 05:41 PM.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

You know if you meshed these two ideas you might get something close to Nier: Atomiton.
    OR Destiny's Old Russia or Destiny 2's Europe.

So just a odd thought but if NG out lives PSO2, if the world is open and explorable, and if they add new planets and races with expansions/DLC, what would you guys and girls what to see out of it?
    I would like us to wake up in a cryo chamber, just like we woke up in episode 4. Only instead of waking up in a ship in space, we would wake up in the ruins of what was an evacuation ship.

And that someone around us said, "oh, now this guy woke up." And that around me I saw other chambers, some open and empty, and others closed but still active.

And that, after a good stretch of story, it was increasingly clear that it is not the first time that I, or something else, have woken up.
    > Not Episode 7

This is it, boys, start packing your stuff.

Personally, I’m excited, it I’m trying to figure out why.

I mean, i played pso2 jp since 2012, and have so far ignored NA because i didn’t want to start over.

I don’t know what I should be playing for at this point. Anyone else in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by (Idola) View Post

I mean, i played pso2 jp since 2012, and have so far ignored NA because i didn’t want to start over.

I don’t know what I should be playing for at this point. Anyone else in this situation?
    Likewise. Played PSO2JP since the second alpha test but not sure if NGS will be a good time to move over to US (assuming EU doesn't get an announcement for a release).

I suppose it depends how much you value your cosmetics in PSO2JP since they'll carry over to NGS. I'm personally not sure what I'm doing yet and it also depends on whether friends on JP servers want to make the switch too. Got a while to think about it at least!

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by (Idola) View Post

You should be playing the one you have put time and effort into.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Now that I think of it, aren't photoners like Luther at least thousands of years old anyway? And just how long is the oracle fleet around?
    The trailer said 1000 years after Oracle? Or just 1000 years later? cause 1000 years later the Oracle fleet ought to be still around and possibly all the Cast NPCs as well, depending on how much preservative is used to keep their brains alive.

But if it is 1000 after Oracle that would mean an arbitrarily distant future. The Oracle Fleet is Photoner technology so it could still be around literally billions of years after the PSO2 story.

1000 years is the key event of phantasy star lore which is mean 1000 years after PD fight