Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    This is long overdue. PSO2 is old shit. The game has so many fundamental flaws that no amount of new outfits or accessories could fix. They probably started working on NGS when they saw that their hardcore base was falling away, myself and a lot of players that have been on since 2012. I would wonder sometimes how cool this game would be if they just opened the world and put an end to the recycled content.
    some of use hardcore players have still been here since Alpha/Beta testing days but I'd like to think they started NGS around Ep5 or so (though I agree with them pushing NGS faster thanks to MS money being poured in). Also the hiring openings like a year or two back also felt like a give away along with them pulling people away to work on main projects which again I feel was NGS this whole time. Though I don't disagree with most of the playerbase falling and of course cosmetics can't exactly be the only thing to keep this game running.

This is long overdue. PSO2 is old shit. The game has so many fundamental flaws that no amount of new outfits or accessories could fix. They probably started working on NGS when they saw that their hardcore base was falling away, myself and a lot of players that have been on since 2012. I would wonder sometimes how cool this game would be if they just opened the world and put an end to the recycled content.

PSO2 is like a newborn child compared to some of the bigger MMOs in the market, are you serious? And you're delusional if you think NG will magically stomp out all the problems you think PSO2 has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.