Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    vita cross play was a big mistake
    Vita play is literally on nobodies minds anymore, good riddance
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

PSO2 in 4K, I fucken called it (mind you, I was expecting it last month, not next year, but close enough).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

PSO2 in 4K, I fucken called it (mind you, I was expecting it last month, not next year, but close enough).
    you whined about it more than calling it and it's coming in the form of an expansion and game overhaul
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They'll probably solve the gear and leveling issue by doing what they before with PSO and PSU and raise the cap to 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    They'll probably solve the gear and leveling issue by doing what they before with PSO and PSU and raise the cap to 200.
    at this point now, Lv200 is definitely back on the table
    PSO2 NGS

My question is will the NA and JP clients be identical and allow for both languages if they are indeed going for global play.

Doubtful, they have entirely different platforms listed for what you can play on.

First reaction was "Dam was Vita really holding Pso2 back that much?"

This appears to be a big graphical update + major class overhaul. If that all "Not EP7" is then i think its big success.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    My question is will the NA and JP clients be identical and allow for both languages if they are indeed going for global play.
    identical in content? very VERY likely, I'm sure JP will do specific collabs with stuff like Famitsu, Don Quijote (JP clothing brand) etc that NA probably won't see, possibly with some anime collabs or if anything both servers just get all that anyways and licensing doesn't become an issue for the game this time around. International servers doesn't seem likely at all again because as I said before, they listed off the release for their respective region/consoles
    PSO2 NGS

Looks good. Now if they would only get the NA PC version off of Microsoft store and onto something else (like Steam) then I would be quite happy.