Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The new graphics only makes the character models from PSO2 look weirder than the monsters.
    You can already make a goblin even with current graphics.

I'm happy to see this. I will certainly keep playing PSO2 this year, and play NG when it comes out. Hype.

I think my biggest concern with this update and these "open field" maps is if things are going to change in regards to latency. Hopefully not, since playing on JP atm is great since lag don't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The new graphics only makes the character models from PSO2 look weirder than the monsters.
    You can just change them to your preference you know, default characters has always looked ugly for some reason.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Maulcun View Post
    I think we're finally going to ragol. Something will happen with the Arks Ships (Oracle Fleet) and they will build the pioneers 1 and 2.
    You should google "Coral Phantasy Star" and learn your PSO lore before speculating such things

Still no EU version?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

lol what 1000 years after pso2 this is clearly a pso3. Why did they still keep a pso2 name when it turn out to be a new game?try to fool a license law and transfer pso2 collab to this game like es?

If after 1000 years ARKS still are active, I guess that's good news lol If only they will not put us in cryosleep for 1000 years and instead make us do a new character (even if identical) that would be even better, why can't my pso2 character have a good ending in pso2? lol