Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If after 1000 years ARKS still are active, I guess that's good news lol If only they will not put us in cryosleep for 1000 years and instead make us do a new character (even if identical) that would be even better, why can't my pso2 character have a good ending in pso2? lol
    so you guess our character will turn ourself to become a shiva like to seal PD then spend 1000 years to cleanse dark factor in cryosleep

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    You can just change them to your preference you know, default characters has always looked ugly for some reason.
    Wouldn't matter how much I change it when the textures are the same. You'll still get a plastic toy action figure-looking person in a high definition world.

The graphics look bad to me. Like they took assets from the engine they're using and not giving it any touch ups.
    Last edited by loafhero; Jul 24, 2020 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    so you guess our character will turn ourself to become a shiva like to seal PD then spend 1000 years to cleanse dark factor in cryosleep
    Maybe, even Zero did that in another way, if you character was a CAST, it was the same CAST from two centuries ago, if it was a newman it was a clone, and if it was human it was supposedly a relative with the same face.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Still no EU version?
    for the millionth time, nothing is holding any of you EU players back from already playing NA OR JP, pick a server/platform of choice and move on already
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I suppose SEGA wants PSO2 to die gracefully. Good choice.
    It's probably more like a soft introduction to the new thing, as a new thing, content will be little at start, but now they can send you back to the original pso2 if you want content lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    for the millionth time, nothing is holding any of you EU players back from already playing NA OR JP, pick a server/platform of choice and move on already
    It's a pain to buy cash for the NA server without pso2es. It will be a greater pain, or an impossible wall, once it releases in Steam, if we want to play it on that platform.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Wouldn't matter how much I change it when the textures are the same. You'll still get a plastic toy action figure-looking person in a high definition world.

The graphics look bad to me. Like they took assets from the engine they're using and not giving it any touch ups.
    u blind ? or an automatic hater ?

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    It's a pain to buy cash for the NA server without pso2es. It will be a greater pain, or an impossible wall, once it releases in Steam, if we want to play it on that platform.
    explain to me how much of a pain it is then if you're already playing JP and either buying through ES or unfortunately 3rd party sites for webmoney codes where as on NA you're buying basically US XBL gift cards. I mean yes, I can see EU PC players suffering a bit there but wouldn't you have your Win10 account linked to an XBL account anyways to just add funds? and wouldn't Tweaker negate the MS store/Steam Launchers anyways???
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I may want to play both, and spend money in both, and yes, buying webmoney WAS a pain, thanks to pso2es that's no longer a pain, I just buy with my card through google, done. Having to buy prepaid currency from an import amazon site to buy another currency in the game is a pain.

It's not that there is no way to play on those areas, it's that there is no official support for any issues. If I have trouble with purchases or my account details for any reason, not only will Support refuse to help me, they might even permaban my account on the spot.

It's very similar to saying that you can play Nintendo games on your PC. It is 100% possible. But we have to resort to using non-supported 3rd-party software and break the ToU / EULA to experience something out of official channels.

I am currently on JP server since 2014. But I know that if for any reason something happens to my account, including an accidental suspension due to false positive from cheat detection programs, I will be unable to recover my account. This is entirely different from games like WoW, where I have direct contact with Support and solved issues that were out of my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    u blind ? or an automatic hater ?
    What're you, nine years old? I wouldn't be criticising the visuals if I didn't care for the series.