Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

This trailer preview is gorgeous and I'm very hyped, last time I am this excited is during Anthem and WC3Reforged trailer.

Can't wait to play the real game when it's released, I am fairly sure the MC face is way better this time and Open World is a nice concept.

1000 years old Afin. nice
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    This trailer preview is gorgeous and I'm very hyped, last time I am this excited is during Anthem and WC3Reforged trailer.
    Jesus Christ how horrifying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Likewise. Played PSO2JP since the second alpha test but not sure if NGS will be a good time to move over to US (assuming EU doesn't get an announcement for a release).

I suppose it depends how much you value your cosmetics in PSO2JP since they'll carry over to NGS. I'm personally not sure what I'm doing yet and it also depends on whether friends on JP servers want to make the switch too. Got a while to think about it at least!
    Undecided as well, it will depend on my friends' enthusiasm I suppose. Currently the way I see it, there's not an immense difference between either version aside from JP having more content obviously, so instinctively I'd push them towards that one again so that I get to keep my characters and stuff as I've grown very attached to them... but that's assuming the tweaker translation team carries us again when they have considerably less of a direct reason to do so(should we start begging by the way? I'll beg, I don't care), and that Sega will even allow us to play without a vpn, among other things. Plus the prospect of creating all new characters is exciting too. Wait and see for now.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Jul 27, 2020 at 02:09 AM.

Considering some of us have hundreds of lobby actions / emotes in the JP server, and very few in the NA server, and those transfer over according to the trailer (I think we don't have confirmation for clothes and accessories), that alone is reason enough to keep playing JP even in the new game for me. Now more than ever, I'd like shared servers at least in the new game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Likewise. Played PSO2JP since the second alpha test but not sure if NGS will be a good time to move over to US (assuming EU doesn't get an announcement for a release).

I suppose it depends how much you value your cosmetics in PSO2JP since they'll carry over to NGS. I'm personally not sure what I'm doing yet and it also depends on whether friends on JP servers want to make the switch too. Got a while to think about it at least!
    I'm thinking about something similar as well, been on JP since the 2nd alpha as well, and I'm considering playing in the EU version (NA's Ep 4 announcement mentions them wanting to bring PSO2 to a global audience this year). My decision is most likely gonna be based on how they handle this version.

If the EU version ends up having ships that are physically located in Europe, I'm very likely to start playing in the EU version (though I'm still gonna keep up with JP at the same time). Depending on how my EU progress goes until NGS releases, I could end up dropping the JP version for good by then? I guess the period between EU release and NGS release is gonna be like a trial period for me, to decide if it's worth moving to the EU version permanently or just stay on JP.

Even if I end up choosing to stay on JP by the end, there's a good chance that the NGS english patch won't be ready for some time, so I'll be able to use the EU version of NGS to more easily understand what's new and go back to JP once the patch is ready.

If the EU version ends up not having ships in Europe though, I probably won't bother. The US version is a no go for me since the EQ schedule is alot worse for the timezone where I live than the JP one. Plus why bother leaving a nearly 300ms ping server for a nearly 200ms one, doesn't feel like it would be worth it.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 27, 2020 at 03:57 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Considering some of us have hundreds of lobby actions / emotes in the JP server, and very few in the NA server, and those transfer over according to the trailer (I think we don't have confirmation for clothes and accessories), that alone is reason enough to keep playing JP even in the new game for me. Now more than ever, I'd like shared servers at least in the new game lol
    i would think clothes and accessories would transfer too since base pso2 is getting the new graphics engine too so they'll have the models for them already made anyways

NA is a shithole right now there is no reason to quit JP for it

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    NA is a shithole right now there is no reason to quit JP for it
    How so other than the ms store sucking? I played it for a bit when it first came out but stopped because i missed my dear etoile too much.

panis replica from the current scratch is 10m there with only 7 of them were listed on the market and the 8th is 500m, that bad.