Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    How so other than the ms store sucking? I played it for a bit when it first came out but stopped because i missed my dear etoile too much.
    well its only a temporary issue right now, none of the gear coming from any of the new content matters until they release the stuff thats stronger than Nem/Slave NT, maybe just units are technically only important otherwise it's just an experience and cube dispenser at best. Oh ya and the Fresh Finds shop sorta locks out certain outfits where as in JP we can get those outfits anytime assuming the price is low and has a chance of revival versus straight SG purchase/lock.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Yeah, so I'm not sure what you meant by your first sentence since "regleting" isn't a word, but why would they bother to bring PSO2es to the west?
    neglecting i meant, mb. Also why "wouldn't" they bother to bring pso2es to the west? If they bothered to at last bring pso2 to the west, and even plan to release the next title on the west at the same time, then why not bring the full package and bring pso2es too?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Can't wait for the game.. I think it being on Xbox series X will be enough for me to make it a fresh start and start playing on the NA server.

August 7th JP broadcast will not have NGS related news, it'll be about PSO2 JP August and early September updates.
    NGS related news will be handled separately from the current PSO2 broadcasts.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26501/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    August 7th JP broadcast will not have NGS related news, it'll be about PSO2 JP August and early September updates.
    NGS related news will be handled separately from the current PSO2 broadcasts.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26501/
    Dang. Well that's a bummer and a half, even just having a date was really nice.

now I wonder how the translation team will translate NGS... will they translate everything by themselves or will they "borrow" files from NA NGS lol

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    now I wonder how the translation team will translate NGS... will they translate everything by themselves or will they "borrow" files from NA NGS lol
    Seems like the most efficient way would be to just shove the NA files into the JP files if they're both being updated at the same time.

This is long overdue. PSO2 is old shit. The game has so many fundamental flaws that no amount of new outfits or accessories could fix. They probably started working on NGS when they saw that their hardcore base was falling away, myself and a lot of players that have been on since 2012. I would wonder sometimes how cool this game would be if they just opened the world and put an end to the recycled content.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    This is long overdue. PSO2 is old shit. The game has so many fundamental flaws that no amount of new outfits or accessories could fix. They probably started working on NGS when they saw that their hardcore base was falling away, myself and a lot of players that have been on since 2012. I would wonder sometimes how cool this game would be if they just opened the world and put an end to the recycled content.
    Pretty sure it started when they got the microsoft money. Also believe people are majorly over hyping this when they hear its a new game when we have no evidence of what everything entails. Claims of open world, no class system, weapon focused system with swapping on the fly, people be crazy.

Its open field, most mmo arent exactly open world tbh.
    test