Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 9º PSO2 STATION!+

Date: September 08, 2020
    Time: 20:30~22:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...08T2030&p1=248
    • Official Link Nico Nico: Coming soon
    • Official Link PSCP TV: www.pscp.tv/sega_pso2
    • Official Link YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wraW...ature=youtu.be
    • Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 2 : Coming soon
    • Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Warning! *There is no new information about PSO2 New Genesis announced the other day. PSO2 NGS will be promoted separately from the current PSO2. We will not publish PSO2 NGS informations in PSO2 STATION!+ in the future.

※先日発表された『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』についての新情報はございません。
    また、『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』については、現行『PSO2』とは別でプロモーションを行う方針のため、今後におきまし てもPSO2 STATION!+において『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』の情報を取り上げることは原則としてございません。あらかじめご了承くださ い。

Important Topics
    1. Informations about September and early October updates (PC, PS4 and Switch).
    2. Informations about PSO2es and Idola Phantasy Star Saga EPISODE 2 updates.
    3. Informations about new campaigns, collaboration, merchandise, etc.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Aug 28, 2020 at 06:41 AM.

I guess more content to keep us busy before NGS

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I guess more content to keep us busy before NGS
    I really don't think they're going to stop PSO2 content just because NGS comes out, you don't make a new class if the game is going into maintenance mode in a few months.

Obligatory boosted Primordial Darkness. Maybe some actual news about coming content and seasonals (Regiment of the Wicked anyone?). Though wonder if we'll see any class balances on Luster release since Hero is getting some adjustments too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Obligatory boosted Primordial Darkness. Maybe some actual news about coming content and seasonals (Regiment of the Wicked anyone?). Though wonder if we'll see any class balances on Luster release since Hero is getting some adjustments too.
    As long as they don't put an extra 50 titles for this boosted one I'm fine with it 😫
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

aaaand we now have that battle pass kind of system in JP lmao, how does that work again?

aaaand we now have that battle pass kind of system in JP lmao, how does that work again?
    It's literally just more weeklies for free stuff. You can spend SG (200 in global) to get a pass to unlock the gold section, and if they balance the SGs on the pass itself the same way they're balanced in Global, then it's like a net gain of SGs for doing the whole thing if you count the ones on the free section too.
    You can upgrade to gold any time while the pass is active to get all the gold rewards you passed, so you can wait until you reach the thing you actually want or you got far enough to get all the SGs instead of getting it immediately..
    It's honestly a nice system, and I'm glad JP is getting it, though it seems like it's going to have less cosmetics than Global. The one on global has like multiple outfit sets and cast part sets on it.

EDIT: Also, hopefully the JP Mission badge shop has the stealth camo like in global. I want it, but I don't want it for 200m.

Astral Soul, Ether Factor, and Mana Reverie capsules are in it though. I can't see how much they cost from the screenshot though, I'll need to look at the trailer again. That makes the idea of Guardian Soul a LOT less ridiculous though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 8, 2020 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    -snip-
    Thank you very much for the info. Thats a lot of stuff, It is worth it then if it just needs 200SG

Thank you very much for the info. Thats a lot of stuff, It is worth it then if it just needs 200SG
    I looked back through the trailer and it doesn't look like there's going to be as many SGs on it as Global if any, but realistically, 200 SG every like 3 or 4 weeks (I forget exactly how long they run for) isn't that bad.

nobody its gonna talk about the weaponoids , hell i swear i will buy elder pain and kanzami costumes and hair , maybe even the patch