Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default ARKS Connect Memories results

Character popularity results are out.
    Girls
    Guys

I am really disappointed in bad taste at display here. Kyokuya got robbed, I tell you.

Class popularity results here. Etoile's (relative) lack of popularity is not unexpected, but I honestly thought we'd see more phantoms than heroes. Everything else seems about right.

As usual the site has more info too so feel free to search around.

Heathens! How could best girl Huey only get 6th place?!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Heathens! How could best girl Huey only get 6th place?!
    what are you talking Afin its the best girl , if it was in the poll , there could be an unfair advantage

I expected Shiva to be popular, but she even beat Matoi. If I remember right, back in episode 4 Mother also got 1st place. Now I wonder which would be more popular between Mother and Shiva.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I expected Shiva to be popular, but she even beat Matoi. If I remember right, back in episode 4 Mother also got 1st place. Now I wonder which would be more popular between Mother and Shiva.
    Kinda hard to tell. Shiva's probably considered the more "badass" of the two (though some argue she was too powerful) and may have the edge design-wise. (And Mother didn't seem to inspire as many memes when her SG Scratch items came out.) Mother, meanwhile, gets more Woobie points and seems like a pretty swell lady... when you get past her all-consuming revenge plot, of course.

But still, it's kind of a shame Kyokuya lost. Losing to Luther's kinda understandable. But I didn't see him losing to #StanShiva coming.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Aug 19, 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Luther vastly outstayed his welcome in the polls and barely has any presence in ep 6 to begin with. He's on the same level as Double or Apprentice (neither has scored because they're not Luther with his legion of fans), and he actually has far less screentime than Stratos, who also didn't place.

But I get it. People can't get enough of their skinny incel bad guy, shit taste but I get it. What I don't get is 7% votes on Mitra. Bwuh? Even Varuna the simp has at least some personality to him, but Mitra is just... there. Were these meme votes? Did people like her character design that much? It puzzles me.

In all seriousness, I kinda wish PSO2 took a dive back in the older PSO/U style. It's getting increasingly busier and unoriginal IMHO, but I guess that's what people want nowadays, and so I get more depressed every time I see these results.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Matoi need to change her face type

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    In all seriousness, I kinda wish PSO2 took a dive back in the older PSO/U style. It's getting increasingly busier and unoriginal IMHO, but I guess that's what people want nowadays, and so I get more depressed every time I see these results.
    The characters who consistently dominate the polls are both from ep 1/2, before PSO2 was "ruined" by weeaboos (ep 3), highschool slice of life (ep 4) or isekai fantasy (ep 5).

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    PSO2 was "ruined" by weeaboos (ep 3), highschool slice of life (ep 4) or isekai fantasy (ep 5).
    pso2 in a nutshell