Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    and also one where you can just use any PA and deal big dick damage (unless you're playing Wand).
    Wand does big dmg wtf are you even talking about? lol all of them do big damage just Wand out DPS's the others easily, especially DBs.

BTW the MPAs I'm in have consistently more Phantoms than either Heros or Etoilles, while these two seem about equal in numbers. Not representative of the game average at all - I wonder is it because expert players are by definition more likely to go for the top meta pick, or is ship 10 just a weird statistical anomaly.
    It's across all ships, was reading the other day about how mpa's are consistently roughly 40-90% PH's or a mix of Ph/Hr and w/e else that fills in. Maybe varies on the content but people will flock to low effort = high output classes, just how it always is in MMO's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Wand does big dmg wtf are you even talking about? lol all of them do big damage just Wand out DPS's the others easily, especially DBs.
    Read post #29 for an explanation. tl;dr version: Wand might be the best DPS but it doesn't feel as strong as the two others. It's only when you measure the damage (via a parse, training dummy or whatever) then do you realize how that feel was inaccurate.

It's across all ships, was reading the other day about how mpa's are consistently roughly 40-90% PH's or a mix of Ph/Hr and w/e else that fills in. Maybe varies on the content but people will flock to low effort = high output classes, just how it always is in MMO's
    The part where people play PH because it's strong and not hard to play is not surprising. The surprising part is that Hero still outshines it popularity-wise. And since MPA composition doesn't reflect that - then what are all those Heroes doing?

The surprising part is that Hero still outshines it popularity-wise. And since MPA composition doesn't reflect that - then what are all those Heroes doing?
    It does say it counts it based on characters logged in during that time so I'd assume lots of people with Hero on alts or just casual players who only play Hero really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    It does say it counts it based on characters logged in during that time so I'd assume lots of people with Hero on alts or just casual players who only play Hero really.
    If this is what it is, then yeah, a lot of people probably just have hero on alts because it doesn't need a lot to just safoie through dailies and normal attack with TMGs.

Read post #29 for an explanation. tl;dr version: Wand might be the best DPS but it doesn't feel as strong as the two others. It's only when you measure the damage (via a parse, training dummy or whatever) then do you realize how that feel was inaccurate.
    gotcha

The part where people play PH because it's strong and not hard to play is not surprising. The surprising part is that Hero still outshines it popularity-wise. And since MPA composition doesn't reflect that - then what are all those Heroes doing?
    pretty much agree with the others, my other thing was just people who are returning who are too used to Hr maybe from its OP glory days. honestly couldnt say, the class has gotten better and better, keeps getting better. its become one of the least played classes for my mains because i just got bored of it over time
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers