Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, the final new EQ will be up next week. After that, all that's left is the new engine update and the remaining EQ to get the UH treatment (Magatsu, Yamato, Omega Apprentice).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I find it amusing that there's still no Ultra Exploration for Amduscia. Or Earth for that matter. I think that's been pending for a year now, with Vol/Ex Dragon and Train Ghidoras having ultralized variants.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 21, 2020 at 09:14 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, the final new EQ will be up next week. After that, all that's left is the new engine update and the remaining EQ to get the UH treatment (Magatsu, Yamato, Omega Apprentice).
    I don't think the engine update is gonna happen anytime soon. I bet it'll either be close to the NGS release, or a simultaneous release.

Anyway, the final boss next week and the remaining EQs you mentioned are not the only things left, there's also a new space EQ coming in October, the divide quests expansion, and the new "high difficuly" solo quest.

Other than those, I guess future content will be mostly bumping up older stuff to UH, other than the EQs you mentioned, there's a small chance mining base 3 and 4 could still get updated to UH due to how popular they were back in the day, and I could see Amduscia/Earth UH free fields still happening (despite their lack of popularity). Maybe even UH versions of the ultimate quests? And probably lvl 100 cap too.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Aug 21, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I don't think the engine update is gonna happen anytime soon. I bet it'll either be close to the NGS release, or a simultaneous release.
    I'm assuming +/- 6 months before NGS.

Anyway, the final boss next week and the remaining EQs you mentioned are not the only things left, there's also a new space EQ coming in October, the divide quests expansion, and the new "high difficuly" solo quest.
    True

Other than those, I guess future content will be mostly bumping up older stuff to UH, other than the EQs you mentioned, there's a small chance mining base 3 and 4 could still get updated to UH due to how popular they were back in the day, and I could see Amduscia/Earth UH free fields still happening (despite their lack of popularity). Maybe even UH versions of the ultimate quests? And probably lvl 100 cap too.
    I doubt they'll touch other TD quests. My theory is that once they ultralize Magatsu, Yamato and Omega Apprentice, they'll start rotating all of the quests that have been ultralized every week or every month.

As for ultralizing the other fields, I don't know, they never finished the XH fields.
    Spoiler!

Ezo and importer , dont forget the update of the riding quest which i hope the update its new maps(without lyrics in the music) and not a simple ultralization of the existing maps , if thats the case im out for that , not willing to hear one more time any of the songs of that mode

in matter of gameplay that the only thing i hate from EP4 and BTW im working on a gameplay restrospect , stay tune as soon as my internet problem its fix

PS: also i heard perpetual madness (buster quest EQ) will recieve an UH update too

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Ezo and importer , dont forget the update of the riding quest which i hope the update its new maps(without lyrics in the music) and not a simple ultralization of the existing maps , if thats the case im out for that , not willing to hear one more time any of the songs of that mode

in matter of gameplay that the only thing i hate from EP4 and BTW im working on a gameplay restrospect , stay tune as soon as my internet problem its fix

PS: also i heard perpetual madness (buster quest EQ) will recieve an UH update too
    That last one would make sense.
    Spoiler!

Neon Days and especially Neon Nights are hype as fuck and the only good part of riding quests. Whatever Sega does with the content, I hope the themes will continue playing - or otherwise get transplanted to some other quests, once that are actually fun and relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Neon Days and especially Neon Nights are hype as fuck and the only good part of riding quests. Whatever Sega does with the content, I hope the themes will continue playing - or otherwise get transplanted to some other quests, once that are actually fun and relevant.
    Honestly I wish they had Neon Days and Neon Nights play during the seasonal quests that took place in Vegas. Such a waste of some of the best BGM in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Oh, nice now I am really hyped because Madness is an amazingly fun quest, improving on the fun genocide aspect of TD but without the boring crystal gathering and not so big you spend a lot of time simply getting from A to B instead of killing / protecting towers.

As for Riding Quest, I pray the enemies are MUCH tougher. XH Riding Quests were incredibly boring because of the reduced HP that meant regardless of class I rarely got a hit in before others had already killed everything and bosses lasted like 10 seconds only. Like, why bother doing anything if I am contributing almost nothing despite making an effort? That's why I played like 10 riding quests total most of those only because of campaigns.