Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Neon Days and especially Neon Nights are hype as fuck and the only good part of riding quests. Whatever Sega does with the content, I hope the themes will continue playing - or otherwise get transplanted to some other quests, once that are actually fun and relevant.
    the songs may be good , but the problem its i struggled so bad playing dozens of rounds of the riding quest for a rod that shoot proyectiles with auto attacks , then a month later of its release, the Force got the passive to being able to shoot proyectiles .

making all my effort for nothing and i ended up loathe the music so bad after playing so many rounds , did you even played those missions back in EP4 , if so how the music didnt make you crazy.

because did you know hearing the same song over and over again its a torture method IRL?

and i have these damm tittles as evidence that i played a lot that crap
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Now these are titles that I'm in no hurry to get 😣
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    did you even played those missions back in EP4 , if so how the music didnt make you crazy.
    Of course I did. And what I did was just... stop running the quest when it was no longer fun, instead of pushing myself. I remember the Vegas CF - it wasn't that difficult to clear (only annoying part was Illusia taking her sweet time to appear sometimes) and you could have easily paced yourself instead of feeling like you have to farm 24/7.

Nobody forced you to run riding quest until you felt even listening to its theme is torture. That was all your choice.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Aug 23, 2020 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Of course I did. And what I did was just... stop running the quest when it was no longer fun, instead of pushing myself. I remember the Vegas CF - it wasn't that difficult to clear (only annoying part was Illusia taking her sweet time to appear sometimes) and you could have easily paced yourself instead of feeling like you have to farm 24/7.

Nobody forced you to run riding quest until you felt even listening to its theme is torture. That was all your choice.
    i really had bad luck on ilussa spawning because of knight gear and cougar there and i struggled so much just for 1 copy XC .

and dont make talk about FF14 CF , my luck there was even worst