Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyways to upgrade from here ?

Anyways to upgrade from here ?

Spoiler!

Its in moonrunes i guess , its ok I will still post and if I get no response because of the moonrunes issues I will delete this post

SMH. I cannot get any advice or assistnace like this zzzz

I am trying to get higher without going full premium.
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Aug 23, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

Premium is irrelevant, you can literally make billions without it.

You only have 1210 HP which is not much considering some bosses can do 1600 damage with a single hit.
    You "only" have 202 pp which is a good amount but more is always nice to have.
    You "only" have 175 atk and you are using tech and pow V, you get more per slot from e.g. EV Power PP / HP.
    Not to mention now that catalysts are cheap even at 8s you can go astral - ether - mana and I have even seen someone doing on 7s units that recently. Not to mention you can now add marks to unit.

There is plenty room for improvement.

1200 HP is fine if you're comfortable with it, don't feel compelled to stack more HP just because someone told you to.

Dunno what class you main but I'd focus on the weapon over units now. 4.1k t-atk is not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    Anyways to upgrade from here ?

Spoiler!

Its in moonrunes i guess , its ok I will still post and if I get no response because of the moonrunes issues I will delete this post

SMH. I cannot get any advice or assistnace like this zzzz

I am trying to get higher without going full premium.
    are these units being shared with all classes/characters?

If you're just playing Phantom you could do:

Astral/Tech V (Tech6 if you have Liberate unit fodder) /Varuna Glare/ Persona Rev / Grace or Grand Tech / S6-8.
    195 T atk, 35 Def, 55 Hp, 12pp (this is with Grace Tech, not Grand Tech)

Can swap out Persona Rev if you really want that 3pp from Doom Break 2

If for some reason reason you're too scared to mess with Astral (it's cheap to do now a days), then I suppose Ex Ares the Soul would be an alternative.

The other I suppose expensive alternative is if you're willing to shell out meseta for the Mark Receptors on your Arm/Leg, from there you could just make the fodder I mentioned above and leave out one of them that you don't want and re-affix it so that you get to keep those Marks. If you decide to do that, you'll end up with:

235 T atk, 35 Def, 55 Hp, 17pp (Grace Tech, add 10 atk, & 20 Hp if you do Grand Tech)

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    1200 HP is fine if you're comfortable with it, don't feel compelled to stack more HP just because someone told you to.

Dunno what class you main but I'd focus on the weapon over units now. 4.1k t-atk is not a lot.
    you sort of want more HP and Def for UH content, so 1200 is kinda low and of course in one shot range
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 23, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Stil reduces damage taken by 40% and the upcoming PD weapons by 30% (but for the whole duration of their ability and not just for a single hit it seems), which should prevent oneshot scenarios pretty handily. Anyway I specified that OP's defense is fine if they are comfortable with it. If they keep getting knocked out all the time then by all means, invest more into it.

Stil reduces damage taken by 40% and the upcoming PD weapons by 30% (but for the whole duration of their ability and not just for a single hit it seems), which should prevent oneshot scenarios pretty handily. Anyway I specified that OP's defense is fine if they are comfortable with it. If they keep getting knocked out all the time then by all means, invest more into it.
    you still shouldnt solely rely on the weps pot to ignore the extra def and hp on your units
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    you still shouldnt solely rely on the weps pot to ignore the extra def and hp on your units
    Fair enough but only to the extent that it doesn't get in the way of offensive stats. Wouldn't want to recommend defensive meme affixes now.

Fair enough but only to the extent that it doesn't get in the way of offensive stats. Wouldn't want to recommend defensive meme affixes now.
    neither would i but I have to be lenient and assume budget build, i dont know their limits and its something basically anyone could do for cheap since the boosters would cost you more granted your RNG is decent.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    neither would i but I have to be lenient and assume budget build, i dont know their limits and its something basically anyone could do for cheap since the boosters would cost you more granted your RNG is decent.
    Yeah, I'm not saying you did - after all your recommendation has only about 150 hp and def more than what OP has. Which is tankier but not "take a 1600 damage to the face and survive" tanky.

To be fair, even on UH those 1.6k damage attacks are big, flashy and meant to be avoided. It's not that every single enemy attack hits that hard.

Question

Anyone with ideas ??

Sorry for the late reply all. I main hero and with team boost lvl 8 and premium atk drink I can max out at 5200- 5300

at the moment , I have 30+m on hand

I use all hero weapons in a combo style so yeah

I am focusing on the upcoming series of weapons and units next week.

Its a totally new build so it needs a rework.
    and no I have used up all the ability transfer passes to pass stats on the LS units so yeah

my pet peeve with all these things like astra mana reverie etc would be that you need factors to get them on a unit.
    The affxing lab only allows for a total of 5 units to be used. so if I need factors , eh how am I going to get these items in.
    It will be more than 5 units

even if I do unlock it somehow , the affixing factor be like on the low end like 20% . so make it go higher , need a few of the same copy.
    so in total , I would need 80 over m's maybe 100's because copies on top of copies and there is no garuntee that it will be affixed because of the low percentage.

correct me I am wrong , or did I miss something
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Aug 25, 2020 at 12:38 AM.