Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    its a currency thats basically been used since PS even became a thing, really no reason to do it or cause "confusion". they already mentioned the economy balance and thats enough info there, no need to convert to a new currency
    I dunno... I could see some people asking stuff like "where did my meseta go" if it were to keep the same currency name... :|
    (though, I could see them asking that even with the name change)...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

fingers - When equipped with PSO2 outfits and wearable items, their fingers do not move.

i thought they were fix it out how to add new bones without mess it up hahaha

Sega being lazy as usual
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Sega being lazy as usual
    It's not laziness. With the huge amount of cosmetics that PSO2 has, converting everything to work in the new body models is just not feasible.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    It's not laziness. With the huge amount of cosmetics that PSO2 has, converting everything to work in the new body models is just not feasible.
    it fine with that but cast can't mix their old part with NGS part it kinda destory concept of cast part

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Something might have happened after 1000 years, and I think SEGA will create an in-game lore regarding the currency change, who know.
    Hardly doubt it, they just think people are stupid and can't comprehend different sections of the game have different meseta counters, just like every one of your characters has a different "wallet" and you have a different "bank" in every ship. If people can understand a lot of your items are not transferable they can guess meseta can't transfer either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I dunno... I could see some people asking stuff like "where did my meseta go" if it were to keep the same currency name... :|
    (though, I could see them asking that even with the name change)...
    Yeah, this, which is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Maulcun View Post
    In order to be able to play as the same character in PSO2 and PSO2:NGS, the graphics engine in PSO2 must be updated to be the same as in PSO2:NGS. For this reason, we will have to adjust the entire graphical presentation of the current PSO2 game.

Please note that the current PSO2 graphic settings will no longer be available after the engine update. Moreover, since DirectX11 will be supported and the recommended specs will be changed, it may not run on a PC that does not meet the system requirements.
    I'm curious how many players will they lose because of the increased system requirements. Some people can barely play on Tier 1-2 even now.
    Furthermore I would like to know how much my character will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

In Japan they can play PSO2 Cloud. Outside... other than paying xbox live ultimate and hoping for PSO2 to be on xcloud...

I just hope we can have a more detailed overview of the class changes and PA changes soon.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Basically saying this isn't really a new game it's a new "Mode" for PSO2. It's hard to be a fan at times.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.