Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    Basically saying this isn't really a new game it's a new "Mode" for PSO2. It's hard to be a fan at times.
    I've seen games sequels that had less improvements (gameplay, map and graphics wise) than what we could see from the NGS trailers.

It's not just a new mode for PSO2, it just shares a client with PSO2 for the sake of backwards compatibility.

Comparing to previous games, using PSU as a baseline, to me it feels like NGS is somewhere between Portable 2 Infinity and PSO2. By this I mean that NGS is not just a revamped PSO2 like how PSPo2i was a revamped PSU, but it's also not a fully new game like how PSO2 was when compared to PSU.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Aug 29, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

It's a new game, they are just porting PSO2 into it. Imagine if they ported PSOBB into PSO2, like you play it in your room from furniture or something lol

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

It doesn't really put the mind at ease. As this could just as likely be episode 7.
    And the Isekai is still canon.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

It doesn't really put the mind at ease. As this could just as likely be episode 7.
    I guess you missed this trailer a couple months ago, since it was already known that it's set in the same world as PSO2, 1000 years after PSO2:

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

No I've seen it. And that's why I'm in this state of mind.
    Hoping for a clean slate. Getting a continuation.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Unless I'm vastly overestimating the scope of this, it seems like a lot of effort to just be episode 7. Also, ep6 spoilers, but
    with the disappearance of the Akashic record, wouldn't Omega disappear as well, logically?

Anyhow, I don't care too much about finger physics myself, but I have to say, they're being almost suspiciously generous here. Now to wait for more gameplay.

RIP Meseta, you had a good run.

I have a bit of hope their japanese audience will not like meseta not being called meseta and maybe they rethink the thing lol

Emilia already isekaied into Ragol back in infinity, call it isekai, call it multiverse, phantasy star is there now.

waiting to see how soon Luster gets added in considering we already know that the 6 main classes are already in just from the trailer
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Unless I'm vastly overestimating the scope of this, it seems like a lot of effort to just be episode 7. Also, ep6 spoilers, but
    with the disappearance of the Akashic record, wouldn't Omega disappear as well, logically?
    Spoiler!
    test

Let's be honest the economy would be ruined from the start if Meseta was carried over.

As for what we're looking at in the future, I'd like to offer two ideas for the new name.

1. A currency named after Photons
    2. A currency named Xiaoians. I mean let's be honest, Xiao could easily still be around helping the ARKS 1000 years later.