Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Primordial Glare from the Void - Final Raid

Discuss, did you like it? hate it? was it a good farewell Raid? etc

9/10

REALLY REALLY wish Sega would put this level of effort into every single raid this game has had in the past (and hoping NGS is on this level). Absolutely loved this Raid, it just felt fun as hell to run the entire time and just brings me back to PD and Persona raid days. Don't really have any complaints about it really atm, looking forward to it every time.

Now I await the solo Sodam fight (hopefully its in the new XQ)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 2, 2020 at 05:42 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Calling it now. Unless they added new stuff that wasn't in the story version everyone is going to call it easy and boring. The fight is really cool, but it isn't mechanically complex.
    We'll probably get some people complaining about the oneshots from the platforms being destroyed, or not immediately knowing the mechanics in the second phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Calling it now. Unless they added new stuff that wasn't in the story version everyone is going to call it easy and boring. The fight is really cool, but it isn't mechanically complex.
    We'll probably get some people complaining about the oneshots from the platforms being destroyed, or not immediately knowing the mechanics in the second phase.
    Probably this tbh. The fight itself in the story is just running back and forth between weak points and the DPS check is extremely lenient so it'll probably never even go off either. If people complain about one shots though then they probably are blind to the flashing red indicators.

Is there a DPS check? I remember them outright saying there wouldn't be.

There -was- one instance in the Gom fight where you're face to face and he spends a long amount of time charging a lazer ight before he falls back down. Never bothered standing there long enough to find out if it is a DPS check, but it felt like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ya probably just going to be a giant sponge. But hey, 3 titles and a new weapon line.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Dunno what went wrong, but last phase started with half map with white juice doing damage over time and then 30 secs in, whole map has it. MPA kept dying for a whole 4 mins while doing minimal dps between deaths. Long EQ compared to say Persona(but better than Deus at least) and drops were meh(not even a 14). Bad first impression ):

Looking at the new 15^ and the upgraded 15^ for trade-in, I like the damaghe reduction added to it. If I was honest, I'd make a Rod one for FoHu rod smacking just for the memes.

Over 1 billion HP with both phases accounted for. Kinda fun fight, specifically the Sodam Phase. The cutscene after beating it was really nice with the music added in. But was immediately followed up with mediocre drops. I give it a 7/10 for being fun and somewhat challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Dunno what went wrong, but last phase started with half map with white juice doing damage over time and then 30 secs in, whole map has it. MPA kept dying for a whole 4 mins while doing minimal dps between deaths. Long EQ compared to say Persona(but better than Deus at least) and drops were meh(not even a 14). Bad first impression ):
    Well I don't think anyone was expecting a 3rd phase. Hell, even his final punching bag stance does 1 hit kills. The sad part is that I had 922% rare drop boost on me, that fight lasted close to 30 minutes and all I got for my trouble was 5x 13★ weapons 😭

To add fuel to the fire, I had some Lv87 guy who joined my party, died more than anyone else and probably hid in a corner at some point because his HP stopped lowering and my S&D boost stopped reaching him. Expert mode, right !! 😤
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!