Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Hmm, 1 down 5 to go I guess

Spoiler!
    how the hell you got that weapon in day 1 if profound erebos stones are the main limitation here :O

i liked this raid , beautiful just like original PD , i dont know if this is normal but when i fought the hunar form i didnt saw the cinematic , is there a cinematic in that part or it bug out for me ?

The first clear gets you 10 stones from title. EQ seems to drop 6-10 based in both rank and RNG, so 2 clears should guarantee one Ayer. Havent done proper math but Ayer seems to be close or even better than Puras and muuuch easier to get so is perfect for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    The first clear gets you 10 stones from title. EQ seems to drop 6-10 based in both rank and RNG, so 2 clears should guarantee one Ayer. Havent done proper math but Ayer seems to be close or even better than Puras and muuuch easier to get so is perfect for alts.
    Ya, but too bad that just like Puras and Still weapons, we'll have to play that fucking Divided Quest to get the material. Oh well, woke up early during my vacation time to play those 3 rounds, back to sleep bed now 😴
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

ever since this eq comes around, Grind Cap +1 that i hoarded a month ago about 4-6mil a pop now sold at 15M. oy vey such profit!
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    ever since this eq comes around, Grind Cap +1 that i hoarded a month ago about 4-6mil a pop now sold at 15M. oy vey such profit!
    my biggest regret even tho I got 100m in the storage, I should have hoarded some too :<

3 runs and still haven't seen any notable drops outside of some 13* trash that wasn't even 8s. Barely any Origin or Shiva Glare either. Maybe it's just my luck though.

oh yah, forgot the mention. The other new weapon series which are called "Nike" are Phobos weapon recolored (similar color scheme to Nova weapons I think)

one of the funniest Raid Boss i must say
    i don't see the point of players retiring from the EQ
    mpa turned out like 8/12

If you die too much, your rank and drops get worse, so I would assume some people rather leave and try again if that happened to them. This EQ is too long though, so depending on how far it is, I wouldnt take such risks.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    one of the funniest Raid Boss i must say
    i don't see the point of players retiring from the EQ
    mpa turned out like 8/12
    lol, it's Magatsu all over again.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!