Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I need to replace all my atlas weapons with Ayer now. I dunno how much I'm looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Dunno what went wrong, but last phase started with half map with white juice doing damage over time and then 30 secs in, whole map has it. MPA kept dying for a whole 4 mins while doing minimal dps between deaths. Long EQ compared to say Persona(but better than Deus at least) and drops were meh(not even a 14). Bad first impression ):
    The last phase is a DPS race, if you do enough damage then you push it back. I personally prefer how long it is considering it's the last big boss EQ in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The last phase is a DPS race, if you do enough damage then you push it back. I personally prefer how long it is considering it's the last big boss EQ in the game.
    Well it's good that you enjoyed it, because you need to kill it 49 more times to unlock all the titles for it
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Apparently deaths count toward rank. So if the MPA is bad not only it will take slightly longer than usual, but it will cause your rank to plummet if last phase gets fully white and sticky(quite sure sega did this on purpose v: ). Lately my MPAs has been very meh but since they dont affect drops I didnt really mind. But I guess this time it will be both a long and painful ride ):

Was this not the case for every other boss? Anyway, I quite welcomed this new final phase for this boss. Kept the fight from being predictable like the story mode iteration. Seeing as this is supposed the be actual finale of PSO2, I was under the expectation that it would be as dramatic as possible.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Can the goo even cover the whole arena? I saw it get far, but it still left a little space.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well it's good that you enjoyed it, because you need to kill it 49 more times to unlock all the titles for it
    I know, I assumed as much when they said the eye stones would come from a title.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 2, 2020 at 06:39 AM.

I know, I assumed as much when they said the eye stones would come from a title.
    Yup, and in a year, they'll hand those out like candies
    Spoiler!

In a year we'll probably be playing NGS.

In a year we'll probably be playing NGS.
    I have no intention of starting this new game, I'm still playing PSO2 for completion sake. Once I hit Lv100 with my main character in all classes and unlock all the titles that I can, I'll retire and play some good old Offline games 😁

Not saying that I won't log on the old PSO2 once in a blue moon if I miss it, but after all of these years, I can't wait to dive into my huge backlog.
    Spoiler!

Yeah, goo can go full arena. Happened to my first run which basically means tons of deaths and lower rank. Second run went better thankfully and sticky got pushed back, but still got bad drops despite no deaths this time. Bright side is that by the 50th clear, you will have enough materials for 3 full weapons so if I get the units before then, I can skip this quest altogether afterward

Hmm, 1 down 5 to go I guess

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!