Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

I've only been able to run it twice, and the first run was rough, but the second one went much better. Overall, I love the aesthetic of the entire fight (especially having the NPCs in the waiting areas) and it really did feel like a finale without overdoing the mid-fight cutscenes (*coughDEUSESCAcough*).

Also, am I the only one who finds Sodam's design to be weirdly beautiful?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Break SD still works just fine but I get what you mean really. Bo stances are way too conditional for that fight.
    FiBo so no Break SD for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that Sodam has no elemental weakness in Phase 2. That sucked since I mostly use JBs. Never tried to see if Break Stance was worth using in that but man come on, couldn't have at least changed his elemental weakness per field change or something?
    He fucks over my Ripper/PW affixes so I REALLY get bodied when it comes to damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    FiBo so no Break SD for me!
    That takes an actual madman to be using nowadays so my hat is off to you.

That takes an actual madman to be using nowadays so my hat is off to you.
    It aint that bad. Class is really good actually.

the only thing so far that i dont like about the raid is the shitty drop rates, i mean ya 15* drops understandable, same with the units but the fact i can go a run with no rainbow drops, anywhere from 1-3 drops with 700% RDR+ is just ridiculous
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The drops wouldn't be so bad if they at least threw in more resources. There's MAYBE one decent affix fodder every once in a while, but not enough stuff drops for that to even be reliable. There aren't a bunch of dim weapons to desynth even.

Hopefully they address this soon or maybe it was just intended for the drop rates to be this way. I just find it weird that more units have dropped than camos or even the weapons. Spending 10 - 15 minutes just to get nothing is really annoying.
    Last edited by Ransu; Sep 6, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Hopefully they address this soon or maybe it was just intended for the drop rates to be this way. I just find it weird that more units have dropped than camos or even the weapons. Spending 10 - 15 minutes just go get nothing is really annoying.
    All I can say is that after my 50 raids, I'll probably be done with this quest unless they give us better drops.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It reminds me the time when old PD was released: I got first 13* drop from it only after 2 years.

They should really buff the rewards, even if its just junk 13/14* weapons for cubing or desynths. I remember Armada giving more 13* than this, though I guess that was also longer overall. At this point I dont even care about an Ayer dropping, I just want the units but they are as rare as always. Wiki says that units will be added later in an exchange, but not sure where they got that info and if its reliable or not. Hoping is true though.

Kinda unrelated but this new final weapon is good and all, but feels kinda meh for being THE final weapon. The pot switching itself brings a slight downtime which can be super annoying for certain classes(Force, or Rangers who want to keep their WB)and then it lasts 30 seconds with another 30 seconds of cooldown afterwards, not to mention you also lose the PP reduction and healing. It feels only slightly better than Stil which I guess was the goal, but at the same time is kinda a down if this is the last thing we are getting. I am hoping Stil gets another upgrade(with tons of farming to keep the tradition) that will surpass this.