Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Default Player Shop is down...

    While there is no doubt about the incompetence of Sega's programmers I just can't help thinking it's not a coincidence the shop went down right when a new scratch was added.

  2. #2

    Default

    Theyve been down basically not too long after the servers came up, for what reason they havent said but ya, cant get my phasion unless i scratch myself

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  3. #3

    Default

    Even though this is a really big inconvenience, It's rather interesting seeing how it would be if we couldn't sell any scratch item. I see a few people with new scratch items, in comparison to a lot of people using new scratch items because of player shops.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hope they give back the missed days/hours for premium users.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  5. #5
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,718

    Default

    I keep forgetting it's down, and trying to check if my stuff sold...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I keep forgetting it's down, and trying to check if my stuff sold...
    Worst is that I just realized that I can't craft timed abilities on the "Rare Drop Boost" day because I can't buy material from player shops. I would love to know how they cocked up the shops when there was no shop related updates!?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #7

    Default

    Enjoy the 100% triboost ticket from this. lol

  8. #8
    Sega Stockholm Syndrome GHNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Limit Break Photon Blade Fever
    Posts
    2,621

    Default

    Heard through the grape vine is due to NA creating/finding a dupe glitch and then it making its way to JP. Saw one person with dozens of units with Guardian/Crack/Returner/Absolute/Ether on them littering the front page of shop.



  9. #9
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Worst is that I just realized that I can't craft timed abilities on the "Rare Drop Boost" day because I can't buy material from player shops. I would love to know how they cocked up the shops when there was no shop related updates!?
    Based on stuff I had been seeing on reddit the past week or two there's some sort of exploit, possibly a duping one, that was discovered with the shops. So it's probably not something new, just something that didn't come to their attention until this shit started happening in global.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Based on stuff I had been seeing on reddit the past week or two there's some sort of exploit, possibly a duping one, that was discovered with the shops. So it's probably not something new, just something that didn't come to their attention until this shit started happening in global.
    Because of course they did -_-

    Well, thank God they had to wait all these years so that they couldn't ruin for us.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. Player Shops
    By DJ_Phantasy in forum PSU General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Nov 5, 2006, 03:59 PM
  2. Player Shops
    By Fr00 in forum PSU General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 1, 2006, 06:11 PM
  3. How does the player shop/Open Shop function work?
    By Shazbot in forum PSU General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 1, 2006, 12:08 AM
  4. Player Shops
    By Kaply in forum PSU General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2006, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •