Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, all three doom breaks drop. DBIII plummeted in price.
    The SSA Caps are basically the only reason I'm doing it. I'm pretty sure thise EQ is just a stress test for denser mob counts and spawn rates now that the Vita version is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    boss disappear? haha we really need a new expert requirement
    Wow, behold this EPIC MLG player who fails to grasp the situation and thinks a single establishes him as amazing PSO2 pro.
    If I had a cent for everyone talking big about this game without being able to back it up I'd have enough to buy a premium 90 day ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it has Doom lll that is the point
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, all three doom breaks drop. DBIII plummeted in price.
    The SSA Caps are basically the only reason I'm doing it. I'm pretty sure thise EQ is just a stress test for denser mob counts and spawn rates now that the Vita version is dead.
    unless you're budget building your units still, its essentially a useless affix. im sure you guys have seen a lot of the good affixes that people did during last 15% week, almost no DB3 was used at all. Is it a bad affix? no but theres better stuff you could use, Glares as an example

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Wow, behold this EPIC MLG player who fails to grasp the situation and thinks a single establishes him as amazing PSO2 pro.
    If I had a cent for everyone talking big about this game without being able to back it up I'd have enough to buy a premium 90 day ticket.
    Your MPA is pretty pepega if they cant lead Wolga over to Idetta for blast damage and even worse if they can't kill it honestly. Not only they, you waste all that time killing Wolga that could have gone into the mob kill bonuses.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    unless you're budget building your units still, its essentially a useless affix.
    A lot of people are budget building their units.

I personally consider Doom Break 3 same tier as say Origin Glare. A 50% base with only 2 copies and the stats are only slightly below your average "final episode affix" sans the defense. But yeah, this would have been better if done earlier. This last affix week people went all out and prices actually dropped a lot because of all materials that were crafted. The fact rarer affixes got welfared before(Astral, Mana, Crack) just makes this feel a little offtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    A lot of people are budget building their units.
    the Glares are basically the better choice really, you lose 2 pp which isnt a big deal for the Def/Hp return along with the atk you need (Origin, Shiva Glare etc). They're also cheap too but like echofaith said, kinda late to bother with how good last 15% was.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers