Default Shops once again down

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26886/

Good thing maintenance isn't too far off. Apparently duping was never fixed nor were people banned. w/e the exploit actually is (aside NA's rampant chargebacks on AC), both sides suffer.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

na ruining everything as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    na ruining everything as usual
    We're lucky that it took 8 years to localize it, at least we had our fill.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I hope they manage to resolve it within this maintenance.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

We're lucky that it took 8 years to localize it, at least we had our fill.
    "lucky" nah we were better off not having global at all

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    "lucky" nah we were better off not having global at all
    I'm curious why you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    i always joke that NA is holding back NGS from releasing sooner since they're have to speed through all the content on NA before we can really get a release date or something until sometime next year.

Im still complaining about no International release in the sense of combined servers but idk, im not expecting it to happen at all but I am expecting this game to at least hit the Series X at some point, don't really feel like it'll stick to PS4/5 only
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    generally i dont tend to sides with these opinions

but from the translations being copied from arks layer, to all the missing/empty translations, the completely fucked gear progression meta, the insanely fast content progress to the point of it being problematic, the ???? behaviors of EN and their incessant need to reinvent the wheel rather than rely on 8yrs of JP experience, the lack of sg inflow but the heavy pushing of spending sg (this is like a big issue for EN apparently), and then the influx of nefarious en hackers (not that jp didnt have their own hacking issues)

i legit feel that EN's existence has actually been a determent to jp and the only good thing we got from EN was mission pass. this is probably like the first time i felt that i low key wanted this game to have stayed JP only lol. its not an overwhelming feeling but its there and is the first time i'fe felt this way.

there is probably more i'm missing (like the awful awful microsoft store launch, which is less sega's issues but more MS. but apparently steam has its own issues too)
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 15, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    generally i dont tend to sides with these opinions

but from the translations being copied from arks layer, to all the missing/empty translations, the completely fucked gear progression meta, the insanely fast content progress to the point of it being problematic, the ???? behaviors of EN and their incessant need to reinvent the wheel rather than rely on 8yrs of JP experience, the lack of sg inflow but the heavy pushing of spending sg (this is like a big issue for EN apparently), and then the influx of nefarious en hackers (not that jp didnt have their own hacking issues)

i legit feel that EN's existence has actually been a determent to jp and the only good thing we got from EN was mission pass. this is probably like the first time i felt that i low key wanted this game to have stayed JP only lol. its not an overwhelming feeling but its there and is the first time i'fe felt this way.

there is probably more i'm missing (like the awful awful microsoft store launch, which is less sega's issues but more MS. but apparently steam has its own issues too)
    All bar one of these issues could've been mitigated or nullified should've PSO2 been released in the West simultaneously in the first place. So NGS might not suffer those.

That said, EN behavior is not fixable.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!