Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I miss Whip and Slicers. They would be really cool with Luster or even as a standalone class.
    Hr Talis place let me down in terms of it going for that sort of Slicer play but I've wanting those 2 weapons back for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.
    my post was more directed toward NGS, I have zero expectations for Sega to do anything of significance to PSO2 anymore. right now theyre just trying to keep people playing with meh content until NGS is released (hurry the hell up and catch up with content already NA) and every PSO2 Station since the announcement of NGS for sure made me lower my expectations of anything really good to come from now on that isn't Phasion related.

I'm okay with 10 more pp, would prefer higher stat gains but lets be real, each level is just going to be 2 base stat points anyways again. it's w/e, new skills would be nice for each class but idk at this point if those would even matter
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

New skills would be nice, I appreciate every bit of novelty in grind games. Maybe they could have the remaining weapons successor'd too

Rehashed content is lame but all the event/pass free junk and this week's drops beat the entirety of the past year in terms of value for me and I'm printing meseta faster than ever for my NGS career. That said, their habit of intentionally making a feature of the game crappy in order to gleefully announce its """"""fix"""""" in a future PSO2 Station kinda kills my hype. Who knows how bad it will be for the first few months/years
    Last edited by Dimate; Oct 30, 2020 at 12:50 AM.

At best I expect to have another generic "You get 5% more damage" skill, like the one we had for 80->85 (or was it 85->90?)

well i happy to have 10 pp more

Worthwhile titles for reaching 100 on every class.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

I doubt we'll get anything aside from the stat ups, 100 was the internal cap on levels since the game launched, they probably just wanted to end on the even "100" and they'll give us the extra PP like they did with 95
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.
    Well, it does make sense to add that stuff now and not after NGS drops. BTW, what's the S at the end even for? NG for New Genesis. Did Sega abbreviate it like this or is that something the players came up with?

Regardless of whether people will ignore PSO2 for NGS in the long run or not, inevitably almost everyone playing PSO2 will try out NGS for a couple of weeks or months once it's out and fresh so for that time not much is needed in PSO2 other than seasonal eqs which are clones of previous year's seasonal eqs and other minor new content updates as most will focus on NGS.

So the point for now is to tide people over until NGS comes out and wasn't the release date changed from April 2021 to just 2021 so there is probably a delay and it could be like 3/4 of a year until then, meaning there is plenty need for new content in PSO2 until then.

TBH I doubt that lvl 100 will end as nothing but the minimum of just the usual stat gains. We might not get new skills or stuff right away when lvl 100 first is added but we will probably get some stuff not that long after. Probably once some people start to lose interest in NGS about 2-3 months after release or in case it will be delayed till late 2021 than probably spring or summer 2021.

Simply, even though Sega focus on NGS and know many people are not playing much atm but will all come back for NGS it's really not like they run PSO2 for free and not like PSO2 cannot generate big profits. New skills or stuff like that are perfectly capable of getting many people to play Sega's online rpg again with or without NGS.

It didn't occur to me before that Sega could allow us to level above 100, but simply stop giving us a skill point per level after lv100. That would avoid the skill tree problems. It would be kind of lame, though, and I still think they won't bother.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It didn't occur to me before that Sega could allow us to level above 100, but simply stop giving us a skill point per level after lv100. That would avoid the skill tree problems. It would be kind of lame, though, and I still think they won't bother.
    or give more uses to dark blask EXP because im sure Sega are not going to give more levels to the skills so why not allow us to use the EXP we can spare to the levels of a current char .

i mean up to this point we surely have hundreds of million exp on each form

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    and wasn't the release date changed from April 2021 to just 2021 so there is probably a delay and it could be like 3/4 of a year until then
    It hasn't. Ever since the very first trailer all that SEGA has said was just 2021, only a few days ago SEGA mentioned spring 2021 in a financial report:
    http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2020/11/201109a.html
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom