Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

We all have to tell Sega how useless weapon form passes and tickets are so they might add a way to covnert them to something useful or add functionality that makes them useful.
    E.g. using them to turn weapons into camos instead of pointless changing only a single weapon that is outdated and weak a few months later already.
    Or to let use combine random camos into custom camos.

Here we go again: all scum came to lvl up their shit so 16+ minutes runs of Mourning and Primo all over the place in Expert PUGs now. I think it's a time to drop out - I don't have enough nerves to endure this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Here we go again: all scum came to lvl up their shit so 16+ minutes runs of Mourning and Primo all over the place in Expert PUGs now. I think it's a time to drop out - I don't have enough nerves to endure this.
    Maybe don't come back this time. You can skip NGS too while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Maybe don't come back this time. You can skip NGS too while you're at it.
    Personally, I think SEGA should have locked Expert if your main class and sub-class aren't capped, this would have at least kept some of the leachers out.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Personally, I think SEGA should have locked Expert if your main class and sub-class aren't capped, this would have at least kept some of the leachers out.
    They shouldn't have added expert at all and just made it easier to do content on your own time. These complaints mainly ever come up for EQs because they're time limited. I've rarely seen any other piece of content consistently get complaints this hard about pugs because people either start forming their own groups, solo it, or the content just sucks in general. And when I do see them it has nothing to do with expert requirements anyway. Like people overwriting the burn on Grana Gwanadah with panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They shouldn't have added expert at all and just made it easier to do content on your own time. These complaints mainly ever come up for EQs because they're time limited. I've rarely seen any other piece of content consistently get complaints this hard about pugs because people either start forming their own groups, solo it, or the content just sucks in general. And when I do see them it has nothing to do with expert requirements anyway. Like people overwriting the burn on Grana Gwanadah with panic.
    I agree, but it it should have been all or nothing. Don't put an expert mode, but if you're going to do it, do it well.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Would be better if they updated the LQs for UH at Lv 91+ or so. The LQs atm are kinda underwhleming if it isn't a Boss Rush or Omega Towers run. That and maybe make a recycle spot for Rainbow too. Like 4 Gold for 1 Rainbow.

AQs are also underwhleming as well....

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Would be better if they updated the LQs for UH at Lv 91+ or so. The LQs atm are kinda underwhleming if it isn't a Boss Rush or Omega Towers run. That and maybe make a recycle spot for Rainbow too. Like 4 Gold for 1 Rainbow.

AQs are also underwhleming as well....
    the AQs we could get 1 in the moon which all the phantoms spawn, why? because when have you seen the angels outside of an EQ and the rooms of the endless quest

and maybe an ultimate quest on ultimate ruins in which darkers aberrations spawn normally and add new ones in the process which can be recolors , no problem

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the AQs we could get 1 in the moon which all the phantoms spawn, why? because when have you seen the angels outside of an EQ and the rooms of the endless quest

and maybe an ultimate quest on ultimate ruins in which darkers aberrations spawn normally and add new ones in the process which can be recolors , no problem
    Es-Ars would also be nice, considering they made it into an entire free field just for one DQ Step.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Es-Ars would also be nice, considering they made it into an entire free field just for one DQ Step.
    an AQ there , sounds good to me , demons and the 2 darkers that only spawn in Omega

you know where else might be a great place for an AQ : double inner-verse , its incredible how Sega never used that tileset at least for LQs.

if it happen, it can be an all star AQ