Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
I miss Whip and Slicers. They would be really cool with Luster or even as a standalone class.
Hr Talis place let me down in terms of it going for that sort of Slicer play but I've wanting those 2 weapons back for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.
my post was more directed toward NGS, I have zero expectations for Sega to do anything of significance to PSO2 anymore. right now theyre just trying to keep people playing with meh content until NGS is released (hurry the hell up and catch up with content already NA) and every PSO2 Station since the announcement of NGS for sure made me lower my expectations of anything really good to come from now on that isn't Phasion related.

I'm okay with 10 more pp, would prefer higher stat gains but lets be real, each level is just going to be 2 base stat points anyways again. it's w/e, new skills would be nice for each class but idk at this point if those would even matter