Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm pretty certain they won't completely give up on PSO2 because it wouldn't make any sense to keep both together otherwise. I think they will just slow down the updates, then make the NGS scratches (that we are 99% sure are coming) apply to both versions, keep seasonal content rotation, and probably will make a few quests linking both games together (DOLLS quest in PSO2 and maybe old PSO2 enemy spawns that aren't rappies xD). As usual time will tell still.

I wonder if they will make 1 more class with the existing weps that haven't gotten a 2nd unique class to them like knuckles, partisan, bow, etc. I mean, it's not like they can't make 1 more as they transition with NGS the other classes like Gu, Te and such.

A martial arts/monk-esque class that combines Knuckles and Jet Boots would be pretty cool.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    A martial arts/monk-esque class that combines Knuckles and Jet Boots would be pretty cool.
    or a speedy class that use daggers , wire lances and bows called the scout

100 is just a fucking number. It just happens to be a nice, round number, appealing to humans since they like base 10 for some reason. I'm not sure Sega really cares about nice numbers, seeing that PA/Tech disks stopped at lv17 for some reason. We already seem to be able to handle all of the content at Lv95, anyway.

I guess anything is possible. They could push the level cap higher and introduce a new difficulty (Super Duper Hard). The only problem is that they might feel the need to add new skills to the skill trees, or else we will have so many SP that there won't be any real choices in our builds any more. I just don't see Sega putting that much more effort into PSO2 when they could put it into NGS instead.

One thing I find funny is that weapons and units will transfer between PSO2 and NGS. So, you can farm rare weapons and units on PSO2 if it happens to be easier to do so than on NGS. It seems silly, but keeping them both open means that we will have that option.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

ya'll thinking too hard about the number 100 lmao

i hope new skills come with 100 tbh.

bring back all the missing PSU weapons and add them to current classes (or make new classes, dont care), just give me more variety already
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    ya'll thinking too hard about the number 100 lmao

i hope new skills come with 100 tbh.
    This being the only relevant thing to hope for with it.

I don't know why anyone expects any major mechanical additions before NGS drops. We're getting 5 more SP and maybe 10 more PP.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    bring back all the missing PSU weapons and add them to current classes (or make new classes, dont care), just give me more variety already
    I miss Whip and Slicers. They would be really cool with Luster or even as a standalone class.